2013 AL Central

The 9th-inning Grand Salami ain't too fun when you're on the receiving end. :(

Did I hear them say that they walked the bases loaded in the ninth ?

A lead off walk I know happened, thats always a Great way to start an inning. :rant:

Walking the bases loaded in the ninth, they don't deserve to win.

It's too bad because Verlander settled down and pitched a pretty good game after the 1st inning.
Think it was 7 innings, 4 hits, 6 K's, 0 runs.

Well, we start a series with the Red Sox tomorrow afternoon at Fenway Park. I sure hope Miggy plays. Missing 12-games (so far) this year will likely cost him the Triple Crown. Go Tigers!

I really don't care about the Triple Crown, the MVP is pretty much his already, I'd rather him see about getting some rest and be able to run, then be healthy for the playoffs.

This has been a very entertaining game so far. I love a good pitchers duel. Now we just need the Tigers to get some runs in the 9th.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They might as well let him rest for a little bit. I think they are in a pretty comfortable spot right now and it's time to get him in top shape for the postseason.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Send him Sgt. Slaughter's Groin and Abdomen Rehabilitation Bootcamp. ;) Now that the Triple A season is over, they can use a few off-seasons Hudhen pitchers to keep Miggy sharp. At this point they need to place Miggy in the DL so he knows his job is to get healthy and then ready for the post-season.

They might as well let him rest for a little bit. I think they are in a pretty comfortable spot right now and it's time to get him in top shape for the postseason.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Send him Sgt. Slaughter's Groin and Abdomen Rehabilitation Bootcamp. ;) Now that the Triple A season is over, they can use a few off-seasons Hudhen pitchers to keep Miggy sharp. At this point they need to place Miggy in the DL so he knows his job is to get healthy and then ready for the post-season.

Maybe that chamber that the Red Wings use to revitalize themselves might help.
Can't think of the real name.

Speaking of the beloved Red Wings, was Ken Holland able to improve the team over the summer? I haven't had time to follow...

Resigned some, lost a few so far, hard to say at this point ... I think they lost Cleary, I liked him, wasn't afraid to mix it up in front of the net.

I don't know for sure, but I think Burtuzzi and Samulson are gone now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)