2013 AL Central

Just think ...
Tigers MN is 2, with the struggles that Justin Verlander has had this year, it is very possible that they could CLINCH with him on the mound Monday night !

JV takes to mound this evening against Minnesota for the Tigers. We close the season with six road games: 3 at Minnesota and 3 in Miami. Shouldn't it be mandatory to close out your season with a team from tame division, or at least league?

JV takes to mound this evening against Minnesota for the Tigers. We close the season with six road games: 3 at Minnesota and 3 in Miami. Shouldn't it be mandatory to close out your season with a team from tame division, or at least league?

Jim Leyland was very outspoken about this, and I can see his point.

Leyland mentioned something to that effect the other day, personally you would think they would at the very least, play against someone in your own league.

When it comes to the last week of the season I'm sure folks would rather see NYY vs. BOS than either one of those teams playing San Diego of Milwaukee. As much as I love Interleague play, it should cease by the end of August.

The Red Sox were in the middle of all these divisional games, and now they go to Colorado for a 2 game series starting tomorrow night.............weird.

The Red Sox were in the middle of all these divisional games, and now they go to Colorado for a 2 game series starting tomorrow night.............weird.

The season started out weird ...

Interleague games on the 1st day of the season ...
The Astros now in the AL ....

Definitely a strange season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts