2013 AL Central

The series is tied 1-1 and both teams have scored the exact same amount of runs total in the series. The series has been very tight and even up to this point but Oakland has heart and Detroit doesn't? If that is the case heart isn't worth a whole lot.

I'm talking about this offense every season disappears in the post season. Oh and it's now 6-3. So when the bats finally bail out Sanchez he gives up 3 more the next inning. This isn't new by the way. I've been saying this for a few years. This team is soft. I'm a fan but some of you people here are just drinking the kool-aid. Don't get mad because someone speaks the truth. Fielder is swinging the bat like he is trying to get base hits the other way and has done this all year. Not what he gets paid to do. Cabrera is hurting us in so many ways right now, but I do get it, he has to be in the game. AJ, Tori, Avila. Soft soft soft. Again my opinion of course. Although I think if you look back early on I said this was no championship team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm talking about this offense every season disappears in the post season. Oh and it's now 6-3. So when the bats finally bail out Sanchez he gives up 3 more the next inning. This isn't new by the way. I've been saying this for a few years. This team is soft. I'm a fan but some of you people here are just drinking the kool-aid. Don't get mad because someone speaks the truth. Fielder is swinging the bat like he is trying to get base hits the other way and has done this all year. Not what he gets paid to do. Cabrera is hurting us in so many ways right now, but I do get it, he has to be in the game. AJ, Tori, Avila. Soft soft soft. Again my opinion of course. Although I think if you look back early on I said this was no championship team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't see how you can criticize their performance over the last few years. They have won the division 3 straight years. Last year they lost in the World Series and the year before that they lost in the ALCS. If that is soft about 28 teams can't wait to be as soft as the Tigers. You said they won't win the championship. Sure, they most likely won't win it because they are 1 of 8 teams. It's easy to take your stance though. I get the Tigers and you get the field. Then if they lose you get to say I told you so.

You can call it drinking the kool-aid if you want but I enjoy my team. It's a lot more fun the way I do it. You seem to hate the Tigers more than any fan I've ever met.

Well now they have to step up and win the last two games. There is no wiggle room left to work with. Tomorrow evening the goal is to get back to Oakland.

Tough loss for the good guys this afternoon...even tougher when you consider how the A's came into Comerica and out-homered us. Anyway, tomorrow is a new day and the Tigers are still going to win this series.

Well, we have Fister and Scherzer left ...

Of course it won't matter if we don't score runs.

DETFAN is correct about some of what he said ...
Tigers often will go into hitting slumps, with the line up they have this shouldn't happen, but it does happen and it doesn't have to be against a Great pitcher.

If you look over the last 3 years or so, it happens ... that said, if you look, I would imagine all teams go thru them as well.

Fielder has been terrible most of the year hitting wise.

Torii's had a GREAT year, but someone thinks he's soft ... :rolleyes:

Fwiw, remember when we were watching V Mart thru the year, well his final stats show him with a AB of .301 !

I'll be tuned-in at 5:00 PM tomorrow afternoon....for a Tigers win!

I won't be home till about 5:30 from work.
No possible way to go to game.

IF Sox win tonight, they would sweep and the 8 pm time slot would then be open, so the game could get pushed back to 8 ... have to wait and see what they say after the Sox and Rays game, currently tied at 3.

I won't be home till about 5:30 from work.
No possible way to go to game.

IF Sox win tonight, they would sweep and the 8 pm time slot would then be open, so the game could get pushed back to 8 ... have to wait and see what they say after the Sox and Rays game, currently tied at 3.

As I posted in the other thread, if the Sox win A's-Tigers would be at 7.

Gotta love the doom and gloom from some Tigers fan(s) ...

If I recall correctly after game 3 in Every series, someone has to be down 2-1 and facing elimination.

Gotta love the doom and gloom from some Tigers fan(s) ... If I recall correctly after game 3 in Every series, someone has to be down 2-1 and facing elimination.

True and while I hope the play on for a game five, the offensive is a concern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)