2013 AL Central

Much like the Red Wings in past playoff years, it's out west for a late-game with Oakland this evening. Go Tigers!

Really looking forward to tonight's game between the Tigers and As...except I may be asleep!!! Well, at least the game isn't starting at 10:00 PM.

Ummm, thats tomorrow (Friday) night !

Look at the bright side, were use to this late night stuff ... :)

If were lucky we'll get Late night Hockey in May/June as well. :D

Yeah, I realized for schedule was off by a day when I turned into the St. Louis-Atlanta game. Nobody wants to watch them play. :rolleyes:

No, we're not used to this late-night stuff...but that goodness I'm furloughed because I can sleep-in until 6:00 AM and not 4:00 AM. :)

Ummm, thats tomorrow (Friday) night !

Look at the bright side, were use to this late night stuff ... :)

If were lucky we'll get Late night Hockey in May/June as well. :D

they can't knock Fat Ass Bartolo Colon around? Disappointing. Hope they hang on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey you gave up on our terrible team weeks ago, remember? No need to worry about them now because they have no chance of winning the World Series.

Great pitching by Max and crew last night. We got some hits early, but we didn't score enough runs (Martinez getting thrown-out at home was almost huge) and our bats went dormant in the 7th, 8th and 9th innings. Still...nice win!!! Go Tigers!!!

Great pitching by Max and crew last night. We got some hits early, but we didn't score enough runs (Martinez getting thrown-out at home was almost huge) and our bats went dormant in the 7th, 8th and 9th innings. Still...nice win!!! Go Tigers!!!

They seem to have that problem, score runs in one inning and then Nothing thew rest of the night.

When Victor scored to make it 3-0 I thought to myself that was huge, and it turned out to be.
Still wanted more runs ... hope we get like 10 tonight !

Hey you gave up on our terrible team weeks ago, remember? No need to worry about them now because they have no chance of winning the World Series.

Didn't know that meant I couldn't comment. Jimbo is that you? You think they beat Boston with a gimpy Cabrera? Come on now. I hope they do. Seems realistic thinking around here can't be dealt with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

Didn't know that meant I couldn't comment. Jimbo is that you? You think they beat Boston with a gimpy Cabrera? Come on now. I hope they do. Seems realistic thinking around here can't be dealt with.

Comment all you want. You said they were done after a regular season loss to Boston. I said it back then and I'll say it again. Don't jump on the bandwagon if they make it to the World Series. The season already ended for you.

Yes I think they have a good shot of beating anyone they play in the postseason. Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean that's the realistic thinking.

Comment all you want. You said they were done after a regular season loss to Boston. I said it back then and I'll say it again. Don't jump on the bandwagon if they make it to the World Series. The season already ended for you.

Yes I think they have a good shot of beating anyone they play in the postseason. Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean that's the realistic thinking.

Yep bats have been dead for a month. Still dead. Just blew another chance.

It's the postseason. There are no bad teams left. Games are going to be tight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)