2014 AL Central

Big win for the Tigers yesterday over the Royals. This brings them to 1 game back. Winning 2 out of 3 in this series would be really nice so hopefully Scherzer can get it done today. A sweep would put us in first place and be even better but I'm trying not to get too greedy.

Big win for the Tigers yesterday over the Royals. This brings them to 1 game back. Winning 2 out of 3 in this series would be really nice so hopefully Scherzer can get it done today. A sweep would put us in first place and be even better but I'm trying not to get too greedy.
They would be wise to win tonight, this way they at least gain a game against them when the series is over.
Once they tend to lose a game it usually continues to roll.

In my opinion, if they lose tonight, they will lose tomorrow as well.

Big win tonight for the Tigers. Of course, technically they are a fraction of a percentage point behind the Royal who have played two less games. Conversely, KC has to complete their suspended game against the Indians in which they were losing 4-2 going into the 9th inning. Regardless, it's up to the Tigers to seize the day by winning and not let other rely on others teams doing their work; Carpe Diem, Baby!

Nice to hear Jack Morris on the broadcast tonight :)

He's been in the booth all week. The Detroit Free Press said that this is kind of a test run. They said that they are thinking about adding a former pitcher full time next season because the team is built around the starting rotation. They are thinking about adding a third man to the team to get that pitchers' perspective.

Supposedly Jack Morris is an option even though he currently works for FS North with the Twins. The paper claimed he wasn't the only guy being considered though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He's been in the booth all week. The Detroit Free Press said that this is kind of a test run. They said that they are thinking about adding a former pitcher full time next season because the team is built around the starting rotation. They are thinking about adding a third man to the team to get that pitchers' perspective.

Supposedly Jack Morris is an option even though he currently works for FS North with the Twins. The paper claimed he wasn't the only guy being considered though.

Heres a vote of YES for Morris !

I could have went tonight...
Decided not to with the temp in the 50's and wind as well.

I would do that for a football game, but I have been to enough cold weather games to know better.

Detroit's bullpen looks pretty suspect, unfortunately the Twins' bullpen is even worse. At least watching Hunter hit a homer make me smile just a little.

JD with a 3 run homer with 2 outs in the 9th to take the 3-2 lead. Wow! The offense couldn't do anything all night and then sneak into the lead in the 9th. Now we just need to close out the bottom of the 9th cleanly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts