2018-19 NCAA Football Thread

I think Bama would beat them by 30+, and I don’t think Bama is the only team capable of doing that.
Thats exactly what i want to see ... them play a game when the other team actually takes the game seriously ...
UCF thinks they can play with the Big Boys, join a conference ....
They are no different than Boise State was ....
(Btw, when did Boise become a State ?)

(Btw, when did Boise become a State ?)
It means that it's a State run public university. Same with how Appalachian State is a North Carolina Public State University.

per a quick look at wiki, it was renamed Boise State College in 1965 when the State took it over, and upgraded to Research University status 9 years later.

Reactions: Jimbo
IF .... Georgia would finish this game beating the "Best team in the world" by 14 points or so ...
Georgia would be in the top 4, would Bama still ?

So far ... into the 3rd quarter, Tua looks rather ordinary ... O line too.
28-14 Georgia ... so far.
As the Tide Turns ...

Hurts comes in to try and save the day as Tua goes out hurt ...

Remember it was Tua replacing Hurts last year in the Championship game

To the Georgia fans, aside from the score, y’all won that game. Much respect.

I’m happy for Hurts. Kids a class act, and he deserves this.

Reactions: HIFI
Now that Georgia has lost, Chocklahoma has locked up the 3rd spot behind Alabama and Notre Dame.

The final spot will be Clempson, providing they win. Meanwhile Ohio State needs to win and for 7-5 Pitt to somehow beat Clempson.

Let us all remember which conference was the most adamant about not going to 8 teams.

I just saw a report that speculated that it would be Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma and ND ....

If that happens then the shuffling is so they can get the matchups they want to see.

I just saw a report that speculated that it would be Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma and ND ....

If that happens then the shuffling is so they can get the matchups they want to see.
It would be to avoid Oklahoma having a defacto home field advantage in the Cotton, as they're closer to it than Alabama, as well as a rematch of Oklahoma against another SEC team.
Which of course would further expose the farce of the "seedings".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)