622 L3.57 Software Release Notes

Unbelieveable!!! I just purchased new composite video cables, because my HDMI cable as of last wednesday became useless. WTF. Does anyone at E* have a clue.

Are they completely unaware of the OTA Timers disappearing? That should be one of the top items on their list. This is BS!

txfeinbergs said:
Are they completely unaware of the OTA Timers disappearing? That should be one of the top items on their list. This is BS!
Heh, I'm with ya... but, I did finally get mine working, although with less than an optimum configuration (disabled mapdown completely).

Anyway, as I'm not using the agile modulated output, I'd say the "robustness" of my 622 remains the same. That is, it's a great box... it just has a few quirks in my set-up.

OKay what about the audio/video stuttering problem? That has been my number one problem since I got the 622 and it has still not fixed.

Unbelievable! I just called a slew of prospective customers waiting on the 622. Looks like they'll have to wait, I'm sure as heck not going to install anymore of these receivers till they fix these problems!

If by increasing the "robustness" of the agile modulated audio they mean "lower the noise level," then I agree there was a problem. Probably not worth a separate download, but maybe they had a separate team working on this. (Which, of course, begs the question, "WHY?").

Brad

This is so pathetic, it makes me speechless. I tell you what: In a thread yesterday, I mentioned that after 3 weeks on the 2nd receiver, it started that self rebooting crap again. And I thought I was gonna give it a chance and wait until the next software update to get this fixed. This and all the other severe issues people on this forum have with their receivers, like HDMI out, video issues etc. Well over a month, we didn't hear anything, and were assuming that they really gonna try to do it right this time, and take their time. Nothing wrong with that, and people here were waiting patiently for the fix. But THIS is a SLAP IN THE FACE!!!:mad: This is so ridiculous, it's unreal! SOOOO....one more stupid self reboot, and OFF it goes back, and I'll demand a new one. I don't care how many times I'll have to play CSR or Tech roulette, IT WILL BE EXCHANGED!You never seen me so MAD before. They didn't even care! This company is ripping people off!

After installing my rev. B 622, the TV2 audio was so scratchy and distorted, it was unlistenable. After the fourth power cycle while I was calling DISH to replace it, it finally reset to normal. Been OK ever since, others have had the same problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)