After software upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I did nothing when my STB upgraded. Everything updated in due time just like it should...seamlessly.

HD Junkie said:
Did I miss something?

What upgrade are you referring to? :confused:

You didn't miss anything. He's probably a new subscriber and his box was updated overnight. I don't know why they don't deliver new boxes with all of the latest upgrades already in them.

kamauri1 said:
does nfl network show any progeamming in hd ?
No, its a SD channel, although there was the NFL game of the Week Channel in HD on the PG which has disappeared. I called Voom and was told it will be up again when football season starts. It will have a featured game in HD from the previous weekend, on Wed night I believe.

still no locals after 2 hours? You might not be able to get locals until Voom updates the software (sometime this month I'm told) so you can manually scan for local channels.

Check Voom.com>Use It>Program Guide and type in your zip code. This will tell you what locals Voom has mapped to your zip. If you see your locals listed there, try another reset by unplugging the box and plugging it back in.

Oh and by the way... Welcome to Voom! :rolleyes: :D

cotybroussard,
Were you getting locals before the update? If Yes, I would reboot the STB (by pressing and holding the power button on the STB for 5-6 seconds or by unplugging the STB for 10-15 seconds). After the reboot don't change channels for 10 minutes! Give it time to load the guide. If this doesn't help, call VOOM and ask them to send an initialization hit to your box.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)