AL Central 2010

Home sweet home this week. The bats and defense should be there right where they left them.

Oliver sucks they should send him back to AAA.

Probably will, he'll likely go back to AA.
He has yet to be at AAA Toledo.

He's just too early is all, he'll be back in a few years.

Gallaraga will be back in a day or so and I'm sure Oliver will be the one going down to make room for him.

I'm not confident the Twins starting pitchers will keep it up, but regardless it was a fun weekend! :)

The way we were playing coming into this series, I was nervous about dropping to 7.5 back by today. But by gosh, we're only 1.5 back!

I'm not confident the Twins starting pitchers will keep it up, but regardless it was a fun weekend! :)

The way we were playing coming into this series, I was nervous about dropping to 7.5 back by today. But by gosh, we're only 1.5 back!

And Thanks to that happening, the Tigers are STILL in the race.
Tigers can't keep losing and hope to stay in this thing.

Sorry I missed the weekend fun here. My cable modem was down all day yesterday due to a power outage at the Mediacom facilities. Would have though they'd have generators for that.

Twins had a good weekend. Some good and some very good starting pitching and some timely hitting. Sox ninth inning error only hastened the end yesterday. Worst the Twins would have had at that point was a tie game, bases loaded, and nobody out. Chicago just wanted to go home.

Take that Mo-Town! Slapped around by a bunch of cellar dwellers! LMAO!

BOO YA!

A brief distraction from the rest of the misery this sports town has been going though. Congratulations to us!

Take that Mo-Town! Slapped around by a bunch of cellar dwellers! LMAO!

BOO YA!

A brief distraction from the rest of the misery this sports town has been going though. Congratulations to us!

Your team played very well.
Well know more tonight, if the Indians keep playing great D and win outside of Detroit, maybe we won't blame the whole weekend on the Tigers playing so poorly.

Byw, the Boo Ya ????

Just lost a lot of respect for ya ..... :eek:

Yippie , I called it, I called it, I got it right !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now, for those of you that want Gallaraga .... I agree that Oliver needed to go down and get some more experience, He's going to Toledo which is unusual, seeing he came from AA, thought they would send him back there, so lets see how he does against AAA teams first.

Now as for Gallaraga, I'm glad he's back, but he has not done ANYTHING since his almost No hitter ..... Pitching very poor of late at least in the majors.

MAYBE the water in Toledo helped him.... again. :D

I don't care who he is, Carlos Guillen should be put on the damn bench for that ground ball. Bases loaded, and 1 out. You gotta sac fly that and go home.

He's only needs to hit a fly ball in that spot. That's it.

Not to mention Johnny Damon should have already scored.

These vets need to get this thing together and win a few games here.

Way too much of this crap from guillen lately. I've had my fill of him too. Either injured or not contributing. Inge being down hurts an already bad defense. Now what? Kelly full time ugh!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts