ALL VIACOMS HD ARE ON !!!

I'd not swap to a turbo unless your finances force you too, atleast not until these channels shake out. Dish is not saying whats going where, and yes turbo is getting screwe.

Its funny, arent we trying to kill SD? yet the HD only subs get the shaft?

That is insane. If you look at the DN website they seem to be pushing the HD only packages more than the classic packages. It is almost like they enjoy seeing how far they can push their customers before they move on to something else.

Yepp, the only way to get this transition going is to PUSH and SUPPORT HD only packs. They PUSH em, prob for price and to appear cheap, but the other packages get the true love.

Glad I got Nickelodeon HD. Also I checked the other Viacom HD channels and I am glad they don't stretch there images unlike the idiots at Tuner Networks , A&E Networks and Food Networks. That is why I don't watch those networks that much. I rather watch the SD channel when they stretch there non HD content.

Wow great day, Comedy Central HD and announcement of MSNBC HD both in one day. Very happy here.

Hey will I have to redo my Comedy Central timers or will they automatically record the HD versions now?

Other Turbo subs are only getting a few of the channels? I'm Turbo Silver and I've got all 6 (doesn't look like BET was actually uplinked)

Of course, I've always had Fox News too...

now all i have to do is wait until my neighborhood gets the channels. should only take a few months :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts