Americain Life Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.

general350i

Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
Ontario canada
Have no C- Band dish but a 39" KU dish with rotor.The 920 is maxed out to 1920 TDT.I can receive channels on the A2 map but not X4. I can't select X4 but I can see it under programmed satellites.The Starchoice fixed key channels do come in.I can use the A2 map and get lots of not subscribed channels on X4.I can manually tune Americain Life Network but it says not subscribed.It is fixed keyed also. Why can't i receive this channel but can receive fixed channels on starchoice? The channel descriptions work on X4 channels.

Have no C- Band dish but a 39" KU dish with rotor.The 920 is maxed out to 1920 TDT.I can receive channels on the A2 map but not X4. I can't select X4 but I can see it under programmed satellites.The Starchoice fixed key channels do come in.I can use the A2 map and get lots of not subscribed channels on X4.I can manually tune Americain Life Network but it says not subscribed.It is fixed keyed also. Why can't i receive this channel but can receive fixed channels on starchoice? The channel descriptions work on X4 channels.

ALTV is in U - Universal mode. You must subscribe to at least one 4dtv service to receive it.

Will a subscription to starchoice on the 921 help get Americain Life Network?I have a 921 with starchoice. What are the chances of getting a signal on the 40 inch dish on Galaxy 11 ch 24 with a c band lnb to download new maps?

Status
Please reply by conversation.