Another $35 site

I am surprised Cord Cutters News is promoting and affiliating with them, as poor as that site was editing/research wise I at least considered them to be honest.
In that Skystream waved something that looked like a "legal contract" in their face, they bought in. Looks can be deceiving and the casting aside suspicion in light of the other obvious signs shows pretty bad judgment.

The article hints that they are reselling Flixon service (pretty much the same palette of programming). Flixon looks even shadier.

HDHomerun Premium TV is from a legit company, does not offer out of market locals and did not advertise that they don't have sports blackouts....

I am surprised Cord Cutters News is promoting and affiliating with them, as poor as that site was editing/research wise I at least considered them to be honest. Hard to believe they think this service is legit, guessing they won't be around much longer either.
CCN needs to shut down, definitely the worst site to get Cordcutting information

Reactions: MrMars
CCN needs to shut down, definitely the worst site to get Cordcutting information

I agree, every time I pointed out a error or mistake he would just delete the comment and not fix it, it really could be a drinking game every time there is a factual error or grammar error, don't get me wrong I am not the grammar police but there is so many times it was obviously he does not proof read anything.

It looks like he figured it out as the article is no longer on the home page, someone commented last night saying they were deleting comments that mentioned it was illegal.

HDHomerun Premium TV is from a legit company, does not offer out of market locals and did not advertise that they don't have sports blackouts....

I am surprised Cord Cutters News is promoting and affiliating with them, as poor as that site was editing/research wise I at least considered them to be honest. Hard to believe they think this service is legit, guessing they won't be around much longer either.
In looking (kind of a quick once-over) at the Homerun website, it looks like they aren't an actual live tv provider, but just hardware? I'm I understanding that correctly? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts