Any Deals/Best Sirius deal for now

jkohnman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 23, 2004
Hi,

I have 2 sirius radios I bought last year. I love the service, and will never go back to normal radio.

I would like to buy one for my brother-in-law this Christmas, but money is an object. Looking for the best deal for a radio + first year of service.

I've seen a visor mount model several places for $50, but was wondering if there are wires that need to be run or if it's pretty much stand alone (I assume there is an attenea wire). He drives a lot in his job, and uses a mix of his company's are, and his own car. Idealy it would be easily moved from car to car.

I would appreciate any help anyone has. I know last year when I got my two, they had "Howard" specials, and I got both radios for free, when I bought the service for a year in advance.

Thanks again for any help
Jim

Circuit City has the Audiovox PNP3 for $19.99 after mail in rebate. Radio Shack is also running specials on the Starmate. The Visor or Sirius One (same thing) are very easy to install and move from car to car. There is the antenna cable and power cable (cigarette lighter) that have to be run. A lot of people just throw the antenna on the dashboard and use the cigarette lighter for power.

Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks. I considered both of those but the E-cost has one kind of like what I had for $59 with a $59 rebate. So I'm going with that, so I can buy my brother in law the year of service also, without breaking the bank!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts