AZBox premium plus

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sacket

Original poster
Apr 5, 2013
Ontario
I understand that the ASC1 supplies voltage to the LNB, LNBF. If that is the case should the AZBox satellite menu settings, LNB Power, be turned off. Would two units supplying power not cause problems at the LNB or the ASC1 unit.
Thanks

The receiver's voltage must be on and set in the standard automatic 13/18 LNB voltage mode to issue DiSEqC commands and instruct the ASC1 to switch polarities.

If no voltage is present from the receiver, there can be no automatic operation. The ASC1 would then operate in complete manual mode just like using a 4DTV or other legacy analog IRD.

The receiver's voltage must be on and set in the standard automatic 13/18 LNB voltage mode to issue DiSEqC commands and instruct the ASC1 to switch polarities.

If no voltage is present from the receiver, there can be no automatic operation. The ASC1 would then operate in complete manual mode just like using a 4DTV or other legacy analog IRD.
I just have LNB on or off in the menu, so it must be the standard automatic 13/18 volt. Now I see how the receiver changes polarities. Thanks, will find some reading on this.

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.