Blue Bloods

Yeah, the 2 boys only get air time at the dinner table.

And Nicky again I have to mention her, her participation is very limited, usually at the table, and a short part in a sub-plot, sometimes.
I don´t find her annoying but I know a lot of people do.

On the adult side, Amy Carlson has been in one or two episodes as a central character, but she's almost totally ignored as well. Lots of possibilities that could impact on Danny's family life.

I liked this episode, something different.

Wonder if one of these days, they will give a chance to Baker to do something more than just stand there.

Agreed, I´d also like to see more episodes where Baker would take a more prominent participation, and do more than just opening the door and helping Frank to take out his jacket.

Next Episode: S05, E11

Friday, January 9, 2015

"Baggage":
When a group of highly trained Army veterans robs a bank, Danny feels conflicted; a street artist is responsible for a bomb scare in a subway.

S~

Good episode I think, I thought We would see more of Baker, but still her role is very limited, Erin showing too much skin in those first scenes..

Yep, I didn´t even have that in mind, I was thinking about the bank robbers, the sub-plot about that Spanky artist, was just a boring filling IMO.

Next Episode: S05, E12

Friday, January 16, 2015

"Home Sweet Home":
A homeless teenager claims his aunt was murdered by her boyfriend; Erin is replaced on a case involving a corrections officer.

S~

The Spanky subplot was somewhat trite, but I like the point they were making. For those not aware, there is a real-life person with the nom de guerre Banksy. HBO just did a documentary about it, available on HBO Go. The whole sub-plot was about the dilemma faced by the real NYPD. It could have been done better, but I did not find it boring.

But this and the bank robbery sub-plot only further my stance on the show being absolute schlock, but engaging schlock. Like I posted earlier in this thread, there are so many reasons for me to hate this show, but I love it.