Breaking News: Flash From Voom Website: VOOM ceasing Operation by end of March

I like the 30 day min we were to get from Cablevision,today is the first and they want to shut down before the end of March some how that doesn't add up to anywhere near 30 days

I have this sinking feeling: If it is a hacked web site, they should have fix it by now. The death screen is still there, meaning this is legit.

has anyone tried calling the cablevision number thats on the press release lastnight?

either way

:mad: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE AWESOME NEW CHANNELS IN MARCH!

dash2004 said:
I have this sinking feeling: If it is a hacked web site, they should have fix it by now. The death screen is still there, meaning this is legit.

Thats what I was thinking

Voom Shutting Down

Doesn't everyone think that message was very unprofessional and may be the result of a hacker? It seems to me that they would at least thank their subscribers or something to that effect.

tinman said:
Doesn't everyone think that message was very unprofessional and may be the result of a hacker? It seems to me that they would at least thank their subscribers or something to that effect.

I agree but remember if this is the work of James dolan he doesn't care about us or the people that work for VOOM.

Don't expect anything other than the current message posted out of him

If it is hacked then really this is just crazy. Someone within VOOM did that. Who knows if its true but it sure is exciting isnt it? I just came up and told my wife that VOOM is done and then I read the rest of this tread and told her...hey maybe not!!! This is really too much.

tinman said:

Maybe they have to post that message. The official company statement is that its shutting down. Wouldnt it be fraudulent to continue signing subs?

tinman said:
To me the fishy thing is the phrase "Shut down". A professional organization might say "Cease operations", "Suspend operations", etc. but not "shut down". Your local bar or greasy spoon might "shut down" but VOOM? If I am wrong then they are majorly messed up.

Hey they are showing the off the air bars on MOOV....in HD!!!!

If not mistaken, today being the first and the 31st being the end of March is EXACTLY 30 days.

if voom site is hacked they may have taken our credit card #s by spoofing the account payable section. Everyone please check your bank statements imediately if you pay online.

I'll cry tomorrow, but right now, I am enjoying the hell out of this thread. Between the time I type this and press send, five new posts are there. Amazing! SatGuys has to be setting a traffic record today, but I wonder what it will be tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts