Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
Clicking on a Panjo Market link takes you to the temporary site page. May not happen when site opens for general admission??

Moved the thread to the proper forum area.

Tapatalk app not currently working, this also includes the branded SatelliteGuys app. Appears there is no way to login yet, so it might be that it just hasn't been installed on the server.

Tried to post a reply to a FTA forum post and it did not submit. The page refreshed back to the original thread without my reply and required me to sign back in. Took about 5+ minutes to compose. Maybe a time-out or??? I seem to be able to post to this thread OK.

Tapatalk app not currently working, this also includes the branded SatelliteGuys app. Appears there is no way to login yet, so it might be that it just hasn't been installed on the server.

The site is technically still turned off, so Tapatalk will not work until we open the site to the public. :)

Tried to post a reply to a FTA forum post and it did not submit. The page refreshed back to the original thread without my reply and required me to sign back in. Took about 5+ minutes to compose. Maybe a time-out or??? I seem to be able to post to this thread OK.
You might have caught it as I was restarting the web server.

Anyone know anything about Nginx Rewrites?

I am scratching my head here.

If you go to google and search for a thread here at SatelliteGuys and click on it, it will take you to the correct thread in the new software, but for some reason it knocks off the /xen/ so the css does not load. (You see no layout of graphics.)

If you go to google and search for a thread here at SatelliteGuys and click on it, it will take you to the correct thread in the new software, but for some reason it knocks off the /xen/ so the css does not load. (You see no layout of graphics.)

Cleared cache and followed a google link. Takes me to frontpage /XEN and shows the offline announcement.

I think my avatar is gone, but when I try to edit my avatar, it says I don't have permission to do so. Not sure if I'm in the wrong place or what.

- Trip

Give it a try now. For some reason when I edited moderators I flipped a bunch of them to the wrong usergroup by mistake. :)

The ad scripting seems to run almost constantly and has locked up my browser for a minute or so about 10 times so far.

Edit: This is using firefox 25.0.1

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how to delete PMs? I've been in there for the last 20 minutes and haven't seen a delete button yet?? With this new software it seems I've only got 15 available to use now and I'm at 94% and can't figure out how to delete a few of the newer ones that I don't need to keep??

Thanks

Can someone tell me how to delete PMs? I've been in there for the last 20 minutes and haven't seen a delete button yet?? With this new software it seems I've only got 15 available to use now and I'm at 94% and can't figure out how to delete a few of the newer ones that I don't need to keep??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts