Channelmaster rocks!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes, SharpC has done a great job of updating this program. You used to not be able to read/write directly to the STB, but now it supports many!

Nice thing is, people with different STB's can share channel lists with those who have a different make/model STB because Channel Master will convert.

you will have to convert it to a file that the Pansat will accept :)

Now I use Diseqc 1.2 to control the motor and the Pansat's need a number when you store them in Diseqc 1.2 (27-49) whereas the Coolsat just stores it so I don't know how compatible it will be :)

I've tried without success to get ChannelMaster to work with my Fortec Lifetime Classic NA. The DnUpman.exe works just fine to upload and download channels to the STB, so I suspect that ChannelMaster should alsowork over that cable. My confusion is whether this particular STB is supported by ChannelMaster . Fortec STB names are so similar that that I'm not sure the "Type II" selection for STB in ChannelMaster is appropriate. Any clarification would be appreciated.

I love the program

I have been messing with this program for a while now.
Thats for the download. I just merged my list.

Anyone has any c-band available? That would be nice!

BTW I backup all changes and SAVE AS something else so I can go back if I made a mistake!.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)