Channelmaster rocks!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes, SharpC has done a great job of updating this program. You used to not be able to read/write directly to the STB, but now it supports many!

Nice thing is, people with different STB's can share channel lists with those who have a different make/model STB because Channel Master will convert.

you will have to convert it to a file that the Pansat will accept :)

Now I use Diseqc 1.2 to control the motor and the Pansat's need a number when you store them in Diseqc 1.2 (27-49) whereas the Coolsat just stores it so I don't know how compatible it will be :)

I've tried without success to get ChannelMaster to work with my Fortec Lifetime Classic NA. The DnUpman.exe works just fine to upload and download channels to the STB, so I suspect that ChannelMaster should alsowork over that cable. My confusion is whether this particular STB is supported by ChannelMaster . Fortec STB names are so similar that that I'm not sure the "Type II" selection for STB in ChannelMaster is appropriate. Any clarification would be appreciated.

I love the program

I have been messing with this program for a while now.
Thats for the download. I just merged my list.

Anyone has any c-band available? That would be nice!

BTW I backup all changes and SAVE AS something else so I can go back if I made a mistake!.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)