CubaVision 58w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I tried that on AMC 3 and it went from 166 items to 400 items to scan. If I have the lnb set to UNI it is 166 and if I set it to 10600 it is 400 things. Will see if it takes any longer. :)

Let us know if you pick anything new up on other birds besides 58 with the uni. I got a uni, but haven't ever used it.

Will do!

I have my lnb set as "UNI" in the setup menu, that way it only scans 166 items instead of 400 as it does when it is set to 10600.

It's too bad for me, as I am 2 degree short to PAS-9 since my dish can't go further than that.:(

My range that I can get are 148*W to 61*W

Very fustrating to say at least.

May have to get my favoroite satellite guy installer to come out and to see I can get few more degree to the east.

N5XZS, are you using USALS or 1.2? If it's like my sg2100, 1.2 goes quite a ways further out than USALS.

It's too bad for me, as I am 2 degree short to PAS-9 since my dish can't go further than that.:(

My range that I can get are 148*W to 61*W

Very fustrating to say at least.

May have to get my favoroite satellite guy installer to come out and to see I can get few more degree to the east.

You should be able to get 58 W with 1.2, if you do not have LOS issue. I am in San Francisco bay area and I get it without any problem. I picked up "SKy" channels from 58W yesterday, while trying to scan 61W. Two promo channels were ITC, I couldnot get Cubavision as I have standard LNB.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, here's the information on what kind of my H to H motor it's called SM3D12 motor.

I have Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra reciever with a 90 CM dish. "3 Foot size" it's on a non pent, mount on a flat roof.

Hope that's helps!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)