d10-300 upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
amdke said:
my d10-300 got upgrade last night what is this for

The only thing I noticed when our 2 D10-300's were updated was the interactive stuff. Just push the active button and see if their on your box.

ArtWIS said:
The only thing I noticed when our 2 D10-300's were updated was the interactive stuff. Just push the active button and see if their on your box.

He's not talking about 1009, he's talking about 100A. I got it as well.

tonester said:
Too bad DirectTV doesn't seem to care that their interface looks like garbage and the picture freezes whenever you push guide.

The weird thing is that the original d-10 interface (pre-directv active) used to be really nice (I'm referring to the 100 only) it looked similar to what we have now only it was a richer blue and it was not pixelated, however once they added active its like they scaled it down...a lot, now the only receiver that has a nice interface is the H20, (the R-15's is better but not great) as for the guide freezing that was fixed and now in the most recent update has started back up again (i thought these updates were supposed to fix problems not start them)

I was now told that it fixes an internal box problem. Not a major update by any means.

Yeah Steller, I totally agree.

I got Direct TV about a year ago and the interface was pretty nice, then they had that upgrade a couple months ago and I wondered if something went wrong because it looked like I went from 2005 to 1995.

Direct TVs interface annoys me, not only because it doesn't look nice. My friend has Dish Network and I'm so jealous of their interface, I don't understand why DirectTV doesn't realize they should be more like Dish in this respect. What really annoys me is the inability to hit the info button and scan through channels and times. That makes no sense to me, instead I need to freeze minimize my picture and look at the guide. It's not the end of the world, but being user friendly should be their first concern and it just doesn't seem like they care.

More specifically, the update fixes a problem some D10 recievers have been getting (1004 for D10-200) a wrong card inserted message every once in a while. This should fix that if you are one of these people that have been having these problems.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts