This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Details of SatelliteGuys Ultimate Birthday Prize Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the scrolling raffle rules as you sign up:

No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Contestants may enter up to the number of entries as specified in the prize description and up to 10 entries a day. (Limit one entry every 30 minutes, up to 10 per day.)

Of course, I notice it now says entries once per hour. Actually, "enterey." You may enter up to 9 more times today. (Limit 1 entery per hour.).

But it looks like although I just entered again, it will allow me to immediately re-enter. But as a test, I did, and it caught it, saying I had already entered this raffle. Not that I had to wait another hour or so.

SCOTT- what's going on?

The wording was hard coded in from the last time we used the contest software., I just had to fix it.

Good luck guys!

So now is it every hour, up to 10 per day?

Those of us that entered more than 10 times today- still ok and in the raffle?

So there is no limit of 10 per day?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I still don't think it's working properly. I can enter once every thirty minutes and apparently submit more than one entry at a time.

There can only be good luck to one of us.

Well sort of... we are also having another giveaway for a staff member as well with the same prize.

So two lucky people going to win.

Good news! For those of you who need to "Catch Up" you can now enter more then 10 times a day! Remember you can have up to 310 entries!

Good luck from your friends here at SatelliteGuys!

If Rey wins the staff prize are yall going to leave him in Bermuda?

Status
Not open for further replies.