Direct TV Sunday Ticket Blackout Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bulldog55

Original poster
Jan 16, 2015
Robbinsville NJ
I just signed up for Direct TV in Robbinsville NJ (08691) and noticed that I am going to get the NY Sports Networks but not the local stations (the local stations will be Philly). My question is: Next fall, will I be able to watch the Jets and Giants games on Sunday Ticket or will they be blacked out in my area?

Any games that are shown on your local stations are blacked out on Sunday Ticket. If it is being shown on your local network stations, it will be available on Sunday Ticket

Reactions: ejb1980
Any games that are shown on your local stations are blacked out on Sunday Ticket. If it is being shown on your local network stations, it will be available on Sunday Ticket

In other words, you won't miss the games. Example:

Jets @ Bills 703
Giants @ Cowboys 704
Falcons @ Eagles 705

If you tune to channel 703 or 704, you'll watch the game there. If you want to watch the game on ch 705, it will display a blackout message, but give it a second to find the new game and it will display something like "your game has been found on channel 3, would you like to tune there?" Press yes, and you're there. NFL ST blackouts have nothing to do with specific teams. They only are based on the games on your locals. If there's a Colts @ Seahawks game on your local channel, it will make you watch it there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts