DIRECTV statement regarding NFL HD 2007

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am glad I dont jump in anymore during these things. Makes my head spin and amazing how nasty folks get. I just hope whatever may have been the issue gets corrected and we move forward. I am sure just like anything the truth was in between. There probably was a problem, it may be or being corrected and plans are resuming. We really dont know anything until they are up and running which I hope is the 15th or earlier. Peace.

I think you were referring to #111.:)

Yes you are right.:)

But now my post has been deleted that parodied #111, so it makes even less sense.

Let me post it in another way. There has been some extreme flatulence going on here today. It was very excessive.

I think Scott should apologize.

But now my post has been deleted that parodied #111, so it makes even less sense.

Let me post it in another way. There has been some extreme flatulence going on here today. It was very excessive.

A little brash coming from someone who just started posting here. Look Mike, sometimes folks get emotional but Scott's information is usually valid and he says what he says. You don't have to like it and you are welcome to ignore it but I think pushing someone to keep apologizing isn't helping your cause. Scott has earned his reputation here and even I don't agree with everything or how its delivered but he is smart enough to realize if he crossed the line.

You have repeated this apology thing 3 or 4 times already, and quite frankly Scott has responded DIRECTLY to you about it. End it.

I missed the posts, but it seems pretty poor form for the folks who wield the power (the MODS) to selectively edit or delete theirs or others original posts after the fact. Especially if they were responded to with an opinion they didn't like and it makes the responder look like he's ranting about nothing.

If you're gonna post, stick by what you said. And if you have a change of heart, do it in a subsequent post, so Satguys readers can judge for themselves the tone of the thread, not how you want them to see it. It's the fair thing to do.

As far as I know no posts were edited (I did not any any of my posts)

Hwever Mr Mike is now going to be banned for posting the same thig over ad over again after I told him to stop.

I missed the posts, but it seems pretty poor form for the folks who wield the power (the MODS) to selectively edit or delete theirs or others original posts after the fact.
The only thing that was removed that I know about was a post by Mike saying his goodbyes after I told him to stop.

Mikes only reason to be here today was start sh*t, he is what I would refer to one of the DirecTV ass kissers.

I think the "faulty DirecTV -10" rumors and the firings/quiting are two totally separate issues. With the immanent takeover by another company, quiting and firings are all too commonplace because people fear change and the unknown and NOTHING should be read into that at all.

The ONLY way I can see the two having anything to do with each other; is that some disgruntled ex-employee, or soon to be ex, is dropping negative rumors to cause a scene.

No the DirecTV 10 rumor I first heard about 2 weeks ago, and since then I have heard the inclined orbit rumor with DirecTV 10 from a few folks (including a few well trusted members)

The unhappy folks and firing I heard about this weekend as numerous people called me from CEDIA. I heard these stories again from more then one person.

Yes they are seperate issues. And I got to admit at DirecTV a lot of folks are worried about the future since another company is taking them over. It is actually vvery understandable why they would be worried about their future. To me this is the non story of the two.

This is my first post on here, and I just wanted to say that I have found the thread enlightning, and interesting. I think it is crap for people to bash Scott as he is simply telling you what he heard, and he even told you right in the post it was just a RUMOR. If you don't like rumors then just don't acknowledge it. As for me I like to hear everything and then decide for my self.
I am new to these forums but have really enjoyed learning the things that I have learned on them. Keep the great info coming.

No the DirecTV 10 rumor I first heard about 2 weeks ago, and since then I have heard the inclined orbit rumor with DirecTV 10 from a few folks (including a few well trusted members)

The unhappy folks and firing I heard about this weekend as numerous people called me from CEDIA. I heard these stories again from more then one person.

Yes they are seperate issues. And I got to admit at DirecTV a lot of folks are worried about the future since another company is taking them over. It is actually vvery understandable why they would be worried about their future. To me this is the non story of the two.
Sorry I missed it ,but whats the D* D10 Rumor? Now I atleast have to know. Please.

"and since then I have heard the inclined orbit rumor with DirecTV 10 from a few folks (including a few well trusted members)"

thanks for keeping me anonymous:)

My contact now tells me that the scuttlebutt around his office is that the handover to D* is imminent. No problems that they know of. I take it as a positive since he called me back with this.
Could you confirm that you were talking about the handover of DIRECTV 10 or the company? I'm assuming that you're talking about the satellite and it appears that Scott may be talking about a shift in the company ownership/management.

I believe that this would be a very bad time to make sweeping changes in the corporate structure, but an excellent time to take over control of DIRECTV 10.

Could you confirm that you were talking about the handover of DIRECTV 10 or the company? I'm assuming that you're talking about the satellite and it appears that Scott may be talking about a shift in the company ownership/management.

I believe that this would be a very bad time to make sweeping changes in the corporate structure, but an excellent time to take over control of DIRECTV 10.

The bird. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)