Dish 500 - Vuqube 1000 in RV

Preston Tullos

Original poster
I am having trouble locating satellite 119 with the Vuqube and my Dish 500 receiver. I had both 110 and 119 before but when I returned I could not get 119 again. Does anybody know of any issues that would prevent 119 from reconnecting.

Thanks,
Preston

I am having trouble locating satellite 119 with the Vuqube and my Dish 500 receiver. I had both 110 and 119 before but when I returned I could not get 119 again. Does anybody know of any issues that would prevent 119 from reconnecting.

Thanks,
Preston
Definitely one reason is there is no Dish 500 receiver. Try menu 6-1-3 or look on the metal plate on the back of the receiver.

Thanks,
Preston

What's the significance of" when I returned I could not get 119," did you just return from a year in Afganistan or was it a trip to the corner gas station. You thought it was of some importance but it dosen't mean anything unless you are indicating a long passage of time.

Vu Qube V10 seems to require storing satellite location r1 & r2 did you do that? I assume by DISH 500 service you mean only subscribing to SD programming. The VIP 612 receiver is not a good receiver to use with that dish. The 612 is a dual tuner receiver and the Vu Qube is only capable of 1 feed and does not work with the separator. A 211 single tuner receiver would work better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)