DISH / Blockbuster Announcement Discussion Thread!

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well folks here we go! Time for the big announcement!

You can watch for yourself on our homepage (click play) the stream is NOW LIVE!

How about a few details for those that can only get to the Forum from their connections

So far this does little for Netflix customers that aren't DISH subscribers... I get more or less this same Netflix integration on my TV because of my Revue. Still waiting to be wowed...

The in store exchange is nice. I got a email last week for a free month. My wife works across the street from a blockbuster . She takes back the Blu-ray to the store and gets a free exchange. But we're lucky. They don't have many stores around anymore.

So far this does little for Netflix customers that aren't DISH subscribers... I get more or less this same Netflix integration on my TV because of my Revue. Still waiting to be wowed...
I agree, they need to offer streaming through DVD players, ROKU, Boxee, my cell phone etc...

There is a Blockbuster Android App. It came preloaded on my HTC Thunderbolt. It just got an upgrade list night, but I don't know if the update included streaming since I don't currently belong to Blockbuster.

First ad gets a thumb down from me.

Second ad, I like.

Third ad I like

Fourth is kind of hokey, but funny.

so $10 a month for even top 250 which i have and everything pack ? ty for help and they keep saying top 200 was just wondering about other packages :)

Not a bad deal for new subs, if they also keep the current promo all preumium channels for first three months at no cost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)