DISH / Blockbuster Announcement Discussion Thread!

so $10 a month for even top 250 which i have and everything pack ? ty for help and they keep saying top 200 was just wondering about other packages :)

This is what I'd like to know as well. What about us with top 250 and Platinum package? Too bad I no longer have a Blockbuster B&M in my area.

Did I miss the supported receivers? I'll assume 722, 722K and 922?

I already have Blockbuster by mail ($11.99 mo.) and HD Platinum ($10 a mo.) so will they now combine the two leaving me with what I already have but now just $10 a month rather than $21.99??? Otherwise, BIG YAWN!

I use the 3 out at a time, so Im wondering how I can merge them. I need 3 discs out at a time, if this is just a one out with other services, does not really work for me. Im guessing there will be other tiers, maybe. Ill have to see what all comes in this $11 package.

They said nothing about it replacing Dish Platinum.. from what I can tell it will be a whole different $10 fee...

As soon as this is available on Roku or VUDU or any of the other internet capable devices I have, it's bye bye Netflix. I guess it's time to think about upgrading the ole 622 also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts