Dish Faces April 30 Deadline In TiVo Case

LOL. True, but it seems like Judge Folsom is tired of Charlie dragging out the process. So come Monday morning I wouldn't be surprised if something wasn't on the wire. Honestly, the whole basis of the patent is ridiculous anyway. The dotcom boom really created gray areas with patents.

Judge Folsom can't really do anything until the Appeals court also lifts their stay which they have not yet done.

Since the April 30 deadline is tomorrow.. Has anyone heard anything definitive? I've been watching the stock prices for SATS and TIVO. TiVO still has its upward trend but SATS remains pretty much steady in its zone.
April 30 is not a deadline for anything. The CAFC injunction stay is in place indefinitely.

Your DVR is going to work fine today, tomorrow, and Sunday, and Monday, and Tuesday, and Wednesday, and Thursday, and next Friday, and ...

That isn't my concern at all. I'm looking at strategic maneuvering of the companies for stock and telecomm sector purposes. Really interested on how this is going to play out, for personal reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)