DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why do you keep trying when we keep posting daily they cannot cancel accounts yet?? Why wouldn't you just wait til you see it here and save the time and aggravation of sitting on hold just to be let down?

Kodi is no longer relevant and hasn't been for years
I don't know about that... it's quite relevant.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I still know a person who says he STILL cant talk to a live person to get his programming turned back on. He googled Dish and called the number and was told 75% of Dish people didnt have TV yet and he could switch them to DTV for free so he could have programing.

I still know a person who says he STILL cant talk to a live person to get his programming turned back on. He googled Dish and called the number and was told 75% of Dish people didnt have TV yet and he could switch them to DTV for free so he could have programing.
I don't understand. If he really talked to someone from Dish why would Dish offer to switch the customer to Direct?Also I'm guessing the percentage of people who lost ALL their channels to be in the low single digits.
Maybe you should help your friend with Google-otherwise he might be one of those people who pay an activation fee when they hook up to Roku for the first time.

Yeah, I found the app to be useless compared to the website. And the website is a lot less useful than it used to be. I'm talking about long before the hack.
For us "Outdoor" account holders that relocate our RV's frequently, the MyDish app is very useful. Just a few taps with it and we can change our service address to our new location. No more calling in or chatting to make the changes.

Is anyone able to use their Dish credentials and be able to view like ABC or CBS live programming?
Helping out a relative and now when they try to log into the live tv on abc.com and use their Dish credentials it says "1039 This stations live stream is not available through your tv provider"
(and yes they sub to locals)

Yeah, I found the app to be useless compared to the website. And the website is a lot less useful than it used to be. I'm talking about long before the hack.
The only advantage of the MyDish app vs the website before the hack was that when doing one time payments, the app would update the current balance in real-time after it is paid by credit card while the website would take 2 days before the current balance would be updated.

Is anyone able to use their Dish credentials and be able to view like ABC or CBS live programming?
Helping out a relative and now when they try to log into the live tv on abc.com and use their Dish credentials it says "1039 This stations live stream is not available through your tv provider"
(and yes they sub to locals)
I tried both ABC and CBS .coms and I accessed ABC just fine but CBS had issues.

You know on its face the 75% claim is untrue. Obviously a deathstar rep angling for a sale.

Just logged in for the first time since the breach and pretty much everything looked good in my "account" section. I did notice that I had no rental certificates remaining, but the two I had prior to the breach would have expired on Mar. 9th and I had no way to utilize them without being able to log in. So...if a loss of $12 worth of movie rentals is the only downside of this whole fiasco for me, I can live with that and consider myself fortunate.

He called a DTV number or a retailer who does both and has a web presence that looks like it's Dish that people are calling. NO WAY IN HELL that anyone at Dish would make that offer

For us "Outdoor" account holders that relocate our RV's frequently, the MyDish app is very useful. Just a few taps with it and we can change our service address to our new location. No more calling in or chatting to make the changes.
Yes, the last time I had to activate my receiver, I used the MyDish app. Hit the reactivate button, waited 15 minutes and my channels were good to go. No need to chat/talk with a CSR.

Whenever I do tried this on the website, it says "wait 5 minutes" after I clicked the button. But the channels never came back on even after waiting 15 minutes. I had to chat with a CSR.

So the MyDish app is better for at least this one thing, and that's why I still keep it on my Android.