DISH Hacked - Websites are BACK ONLINE!

Has DISH been hacked again?

I'm at my office, where I watch live programming from MSNBC with my DISH login through AppleTV. While the AppleTV shows that I'm logged into my DISH account, I am unable to access the live programming.

So I went to my laptop, and pulled up MSNBC.com on a browser. When I clicked the button to watch live programming, it took me to a DISH login page. After attempting to login, a message is displayed that says "The system is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Then I tried going directly to the MyDish.com website. When I tried to login, I got the same "...currently unavailable..." message.

What's going on today with DISH? Another cyberattack?
Sigh, could you maybe try to be a little LESS of an alarmist? TBH, I stream MSNBC a different way and over the last few days there have been times where it wouldn't load

Your non-stop whining is embarrassing. The name Karen comes to mind. If you don't have anything constructive to add, other than your daily whining, then why bother?? No one is impressed. Trust me.
HipKat a well known member in SatGuys and helps us bunches. He is not whining. Everything he says is constructive

Okay, enough with the back and forth. Discuss topics not each other. Next one gets a vacation.
How long of a vacation?
This was the second time in this particular discussion that I was trolled by HipKat. My reply above that begins with, "Your non-stop whining is embarrassing..." is actually a direct quote of HepKat, which they directed at different poster that pushing back against HepKat's first unwarranted troll-response.
Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 12.02.57 PM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tjboston5676
How long of a vacation?
This was the second time in this particular discussion that I was trolled by HipKat. My reply above that begins with, "Your non-stop whining is embarrassing..." is actually a direct quote of HepKat, which they directed at different poster that pushing back against HepKat's first unwarranted troll-response.
View attachment 161763
Well - I found the ignore button. I don't understand the need to attack someone who actually contributes in this forum.

How long of a vacation?
This noob guy is the reason I stopped coming here....
HipKat is an experienced tech who helps people here and contributes A LOT to techs in the field.

How long of a vacation?
View attachment 161763
I'd appreciate you NOT misspelling my name, on purpose