Dish Network Defies COURT ORDERS ....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

EagleQuest

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
Florida
MY DETAILS and OPINIONS:

These people are thieves who make mistakes, take your money and would rather spend over $100,000 to keep my $1,000 ...... Had a jury trial on the case.... THEY LOST MISERABLY, I was awarded a settlement by the jury and DISH was found guilty ...... They even bought in VP's and numerous lawyers and lost badly... VP of Billing admitted over 10 times, over a 2 year period, to mistakes she could not explain ...... PAY YOUR COURT ORDERED OBLIGATIONS DISH ...... I will tell my story on ANY dish website I can find .... ALL ARE FACTS: Jury Trial, Pasco County Florida ...... Case is now sitting in the FL Supreme Court, cause DISH does not want to pay the attorney bills they created ..... PAY UP ASSES.....

Florida Second District Court of Appeal Docket FL Court of Appeals, District 2 ..... Case Number: 2D10-4434
Pasco County FL, CLerk of Courts Case Number: 51-2007-CA-3752WS-G
Yes a 2007 case.... which actually started ... they stole my money in 1999......

ALL I EVER ASK FOR WAS MY MONEY BACK ...... Until they allowed this into the courts.... then.... they need to pay for their IDIOTIC CHOICES...

For once, the little guy DID WIN!!!!.... and they are using their money to continue to block and avoid everything.... current status, their attorney, June Hoffman, Esq. 050120, filed for an extension of time for REPLY BRIEF in appeals court ..... they were given a week according to appeals records ...... this was 3-11-2011 ...... as of this date 3-29-2012 ...... the brief has STILL not been filed.... 1 year later ..... Dish manipulates everything they can figure out to try .....

The same day this was posted on my site "Dish Network Sucks" on Facebook, the court of Appeals made their decision ... !!!!!!

DISH LOST AGAIN ......
Florida Court of Appeals ruled in my favor. 2nd District, Florida court of Appeals Case Number: 2D10-4434
Now, due to their NOT paying STILL, after the March ruling ..... I just received an e-mail from my attorney ..... We now have to go back to local courts to get a JUDGEMENT against DISH so we can start taking property and we are asking the county judge to penalize DISH "DAILY" until they follow court orders ..... THEY ARE the most idiotic company I have ever dealt with .... Fee's, awards and their fees...... total close to 1/4 MILLION to fight something THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN they would lose ...... THEY COULDN'T EVEN produce (ONE 1) person with first hand knowledge ..... Everyone I had dealt with had all quit or fired ....

SO SICK of DEALING WITH THESE THEIVES ......

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DISH NETWORK TO MY WORSE FRIENDS ...... and SENDING out to their customers.... CHECK YOUR BILLS.... STOP AUTO PAY .... and ONLY USE a CREDIT CARD not DEBIT (DEBIT Cards DO NOT HAVE THE SAME PROTECTION).... They double dip .... then have policy of 3 weeks to return over payment .....

Last edited:
Got to love the legal system. :)

I know DISH screws up from time to time, it happens. (with any business) but I think DISH was nice by dropping the $240 Early Termination Fee. :)

Got to love the legal system. :)

I know DISH screws up from time to time, it happens. (with any business) but I think DISH was nice by dropping the $240 Early Termination Fee. :)
The record also shows that E* attempted to reach an equitable settlement but the lawyers weren't cooperating. E* is appealing the lawyers fees awarded not the money to the Plaintiff.

The record also shows that E* attempted to reach an equitable settlement but the lawyers weren't cooperating.
Precisely...the lawyers wouldn't cooperate because by settling, they wouldn't get paid much at all (<$5000), but going to trial for 2 days would get them 10x+ more.

I just did, even before you posted. So the circuit court system is set up for the attorneys to make more by going to trial rather than settle out of court. Great system there.

It's set up so that people aren't supposed to waste court time and resources for piddling things like in this case. That's why there is mitigation, arbitration, and small claims.

It just shows that big corporations cut off their nose sometimes to save face. All they really had to do was take care of the billing issue right away. But, essentially it was probably passed around in various departments, with no sense of urgency to be resolved, until a lawyer called. They got this customer mad, and he was out to punish Dish.

That being said it is crazy to have the lawyers want to go to court over a settlement just because they can up the billing fees...

I agree with you all here ...... I would have been happy with my money back ....... We went through arbitration which ended up with their best off of $1.00 to settle .... I AM UNAWARE OF THE $30K Dish claimed to have offered.... THEY DID NOT!!!!!

I attempted to settle the problem with them for almost a year.... contacting as many as 15 different people within the company, including management......

Early termination.... there was no contract..... had service for over 3 years ...... I disagreed with my lawyer on several things..... especially the Dr. he bought in... was NOT MY CALL!!! I wanted this over YEARS ago!!!!!

Newbie.... too funny.... I have been online since the EARLY 80's.... 5 years before ANYONE other than the people working, were online.... I WAS ONE OF THOSE WORKERS ...... Sorry if my thoughts are scrambled a bit .... being disabled now, I am having some difficulty with fluid thought and writing ... sorry if I tend to ramble ... AND use your brain DWarren ..... you can not talk about an ongoing case .... it is out of the courts as of March 29th, 2012 .... then and only then could I start making this PUBLIC .... to warn people!!!!!!

I am not one to pursue this type of thing USUALLY .... but after they drained my bank account without permission, creating problems for my Family...... One instance THEY TOOK MY ENTIRE PAYCHECK the day it was direct deposited .... THEN I got angry....

And just an FYI, they made 12 mistakes in less than 3 months .... taking a totals of 1875.00, they repaid some..... but not all .... been disputing the rest they stole every since .....

One last point....... THEY NEVER WERE GIVEN PERMISSION FOR MY MONTHLY BILL .... I paid it directly month by month .... they decided to use the number used to drain my account!!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!!

If they ever did a draft without my permission, I would head down to the bank immediately and change accounts until the matter was resolved.

If they ever did a draft without my permission, I would head down to the bank immediately and change accounts until the matter was resolved.

That is not always the easiest solution, but definitely would have called the bank and had all the transactions contested and all future ones blocked. Still freak out with people that get a new cell number every six months.

I did MIKE.... I reported the card as stolen, and was assured by the bank it would take care of the problem...... several days later was when they drained my account ...... Because it was a debit card I used.... and they used to drain my account ... AFTER THE CARD WAS REPORTED STOLEN ..... went back to the bank and said they HAD to comply with the request from DISH totaling $843.00.... I guess there is a law, either here, or federal that states ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY charges CAN NOT be refused..... That was the excuse told to me when I returned to the manager at the bank... needless to say, that day the bank was history ....

Brings back memories of when Dish sued the competition over the card pirate thing a few years back and got something like $20 for the damages but hundreds of thousands for legal fees and the Tivo deal where Dish ended up paying Tivo's legal fees. I guess what goes around comes around.

As stated in the decision of the Appeals court, they plan on using the case to show how unequitable the current system is..... they plan on using it in Legislature and Supreme Court to change how bad these laws are!!!!!! I Fully support the courts with this action .... something needs to be done.... stop the frivolous suits, but when a case has merit .... it should not be CONTROLLED by money, but based on law !!!!! Put Big Business on an equal playing ground with the average consumer ..... The average consumer is ripped off routinely .....

Dr.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts