Dish Network Defies COURT ORDERS ....

Don't know how you can say that Yespage.... know my case very well ..... Read all posted, I was only explaining peoples miss understanding. ??

Hall ..... Yes, he is required to notify me of any offer .... all records from county records or any other record do I see ANY other offers made.
Offers in lawsuits are made all the time, privately. Dish isn't going to file with the court with each settlement offer they provide and then your attorney "answer" the filing. In fact, if you or your attorney had accepted the offer, the court would be notified that an out-of-court settlement was reached and to close the case. The court filing would say the same thing, with no details made public.

Yeah, as we know, that was the Al Gore joke of the century...... The internet as it was, was given to Universities around the country and the world to complete connectivity from site to site .... I worked for the University of WI and was on the team charged with making all the connections through Wisconsin....

Back then, they were called GOPHER servers .... main links in Minnesota, hence the GOPHER name .... They stated as point to point server connections, which evolved into what we see today...... back then.... Text menu's and Masoic Readers was the internet .... Would have NEVER guessed what it would be today...

The backbone of the internet at that time was an old military network.

You may have been on line for years, but not here. I think this was your first post on sat guys. That makes you newbie here. We see many 1st time posters who come on with a rant. To many of us, it makes us think that the poster is trying to sabotage Dish with wild inaccurate info. Possible a plant by you know who. That's what makes some of us skeptical of wild claims.

That's odd. I read this exact post this morning on dbstalk.com. Now the post is no longer there.

The more I read through this thread the more it appears that the non payment by Dish has little to do with the OP, its seems to be caused by the lawyers of the OP. My opinion only.

I agree with you all here ...... I would have been happy with my money back ....... We went through arbitration which ended up with their best off of $1.00 to settle .... I AM UNAWARE OF THE $30K Dish claimed to have offered.... THEY DID NOT!!!!!
As well as the attorney's came out, do you suppose they forgot to tell you about the offer to settle?

As well as the attorney's came out, do you suppose they forgot to tell you about the offer to settle?

I have every intention of looking through all the records to see if this happened..... any offer would have been made by Dish in writing .... and with an ongoing case, must also be submitted to the courts ..... I am not aware of any such document... But I will verify...

To SOME of us, perhaps. But, not to the rational-thinking ones who have no emotional attachments to their service vendors.

I assure you Warren, I have not intention of deception .... that is why I have posted all ONLINE DOCUMENTS supporting my comments .....

I assure you Warren, I have not intention of deception .... that is why I have posted all ONLINE DOCUMENTS supporting my comments .....

For once, I think DBStalk is ahead of the game. Time to close this down. Going nowhere. Seems like some of the moderators have been on summer vacation lately.

For once, I think DBStalk is ahead of the game. Time to close this down. Going nowhere.

I've generated 1336 views so far..... if I can save just 1 of them from being ripped off by companies like this ..... I think it as a positive impact.

It's America.... we should be able to inform our fellow consumers of companies to be aware of!!!!!!! DBStalk censored, so "I" removed the post from them!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)