Driod X comes complete with a Kill Switch

It works without it just fine..Guess its the way I hold it but it does not matter to me. I case stays on my phones..They cost too much money not to protect them.

I get that. I protect my screen with a zagg invisible shield, and then use the leather belt case for when I am out and about. Particularly since with the droid, I keep my phone in a multimedia dock, it makes rubber/shell cases impractical.

JAG72 said:
Yes you do considering you have to be on multi providers and each one requires the data plan.

Well we have 7 kids so it's no problem using the lines. And I never have more than one data phone active at a time.

And I never have more than one data phone active at a time.

How? Considering if you have a iPhone, Droid and Blackberry all active. Each one of them require a data plan to be active. I have never seen anybody be able to use them without one.

Well blackberry and droid are on my verizon account so when they are not being used I just log in and change my phone to this cheap lg non data phone. With AT&T you have to call or just swap the aim card and email them to take you off the data plan. Pretty easy stuff

Yes iphone 4 has a big problem! Major but apple juice must taste really sweet! Android does everything that apple does and some things better. Crakberry well nothing wrong there at all!

Everything that apple does and some better..What is the better? YAWN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Android can do this as well if you have the Backflip. This is not an OS limitation but a carrier one.
Why do you need "Backflip" ? I can send text messages, check my calendar, look at pictures, etc, etc while on a call.

And as you say, the ability to surf the web (actually, anything that uses data), is a CDMA shortcoming, not the fault of the phone or it's OS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts