DSR922 & VCRS Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

The old grouch

Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
First,being a newbie this A.M.,I just want to say Hi to all and hope y'all have a good new year.
Now, here's the reason I came here to begin with.I have a DSR922 that,as of last evening,wasn't recognizing the VCII module. I've tried trading the module out for the one that was in my old 920, which was still working when it was parked in the closet, but to no avail. Got the same message. I then decided to just unplug the unit last night & reboot it this a.m. and now it's playing a new game. When I try to go to Option-9 , it tells me to go to an different VideoCipher channel. When I go there, it tells me to go to still another one, and on and on...well, you get the picture.And before anyone asks,yes,I do have the dc light on,so it's not that.Any ideas? :confused:

my Dsr-920 did that once. i took it out and cleaned the ends of the VC unit and put it back in and it worked fine then. hope this helps

Hi old Grouch. I am new in the Forum and I was get in because I am having a similar problem that you showed last year with my 4DTV 920. Could you please give me some feedback on how you could fixed this problem in the past.?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)