Dual LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RidgeRunner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Raymond, Maine, United States
So I have what I believe is a 10 foot orbitron dish. It has the button hook for the lnb arm/ holder.

I've read many people on here say the C/KU LNBFs are very fussy.

With that said I don't want a corotor setup, I'd like to receive C and KU using one 10 foot dish so I can keep the amount of equipment needed down.

Has anyone used these dual LNBF holders for C band dishes with a prime focus KU LNBF? I'm thinking that and a titanium c band LNBF. Would work amd wondering if anyone has done this?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using the SatelliteGuys app!

Two dishes will always yield better results. But one is doable. I just switched from a separate Ku dish to everything on my 10 foot perforated Unimesh. I ran ortho feeds on both dishes to a 4x8 switch and worked great. New house has very little line of sight so I put the Unimesh up with a ortho C-Band feed. Missed Ku and had a ADL corotor here and decided to use it. I am back to controlling polarity with the ASC1, but it is worth it. Fine tuning the polarity has brought me alot off the Ku side. I would not recommend a side mounted LNBF on one dish. You will get some, but constantly be chasing the signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)