dvb world dvb-s2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Still have an issue

I still am unable to lock anything above 30Msps QPSK with the 2104. I can lock them with 99% quality on the fortec ultra STB.

The signals in question are on G19 (aka T5, IA5) , 4120 V, 32362. You can also just blind scan this sat and you will find at least one 32362 symbol rate feed. I can not lock any of these with the HD 2104. I can lock them with my fortec ultra so I know I have a good solid signal.

DVBWorld,

Do you plan to release "digitally signed" drivers for Vista 64bit?

Regards
Gireesh

I still am unable to lock anything above 30Msps QPSK with the 2104. I can lock them with 99% quality on the fortec ultra STB.

The signals in question are on G19 (aka T5, IA5) , 4120 V, 32362. You can also just blind scan this sat and you will find at least one 32362 symbol rate feed. I can not lock any of these with the HD 2104. I can lock them with my fortec ultra so I know I have a good solid signal.

Tried to tune this (G19 trans. 4120-V-32362) using the 2104 and had the same results as moon1234.
Old twinhan 1020 pulled it in fine.

I have a mixed bag of reception with the DVBWorld S2 pci card. Depends on the viewer software. With the supplied DVBWorld software I can get DVB-S2 and 4.2.2 HD, no problem, provided less than 30k. But those 30k+ S/R's it struggles with, at least using the supplied viewer. Using the same pci card with DVBDream poses no problems with those 30k + S/R's. So, once I determine the type of signal, I choose the appropriate viewer. Go figure. As requested, I sent in a brief recording of one of those 30+ S/R signals showing the problem but I never got a response.
Joe

signed all drivers with wosign digital ID

yes, just this month, we will release "digitally signed" BDA drivers for Vista 64bit!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The software include DVBWorld all products:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]?[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
new4.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ?2009.01.19[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This software add support DVB-S2 playing HDTV(H.264/MPEG2&MPEG4) and playing SDTV. add Via satellite Internet Server function. and add DiSEqC1.2 exclusive function,add Vista32/64bit drivers . [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Solved bugs:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??
1.Add DVB-S2 PCI-Express DW2005 support.
2.DW2002,DW2004,DW2102X,DW2104X,change WDM drivers to BDA drivers.
3.Add IP support for BDA devices.
4.Load WDM device(USB first),then BDA device(USB first).
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 5.Fixed the BDA device driver and BDA plugins(for WDM device) to support NBC-QPSK and NBC-8PSK modulator types,with auto FEC search.
6.IR support for BDA device, includes TheatreMgr.exe.
7.Add MD plugins support for BDA devices.Update MDPilot.exe.
8.for earda1547 tuner,fixed the bugs that can not support multi device on pc.
9.add montage chip tuner support.
10.fixed one bugs in zsource.ax that maybe cause MFC illegal operation.
11.signed all drivers with wosign digital ID
[/FONT]

DVBWorld

it means they paided microsoft thousands of dollars. kinda like an ssl certificate. the assumption is that hackers are poor and reputable people are not. so if you can afford to pay thousands of dollars and get nothing in return, you must be reputable and microsoft will sign your drivers saying your reputable. yes its that dumb.

Actually the signing of drivers has nothing to do with "Hackers" or security. It has to do with stability and compatibility. "Signed" drivers have been submitted to microsoft for testing to verify that the driver plays by all the rules and conforms to all the standards microsoft requires them to. Anyway, that's what it's supposed to be about.

Dvbworld.....can we go back to un-signed drivers, at least they worked!! Surely by now someone has tried this new software and drivers (2009-19-01) with their Dvbworld device? Anyone got a success story? Failure story?
BTW, before someone asks why I don't just go back to the drivers that work.....I did and now Dvbviewer or Dvbdream, or Mytheatre, etc, etc, don't recognize the device. Something is probably twisted in the registry.:eek:

Dvbworld.....can we go back to un-signed drivers, at least they worked!! Surely by now someone has tried this new software and drivers (2009-19-01) with their Dvbworld device? Anyone got a success story? Failure story?
BTW, before someone asks why I don't just go back to the drivers that work.....I did and now Dvbviewer or Dvbdream, or Mytheatre, etc, etc, don't recognize the device. Something is probably twisted in the registry.:eek:

Sorry, haven't tried the latest version yet (and don't know if I want to after reading about your experience with it).

If you haven't done so yet, run one of the register cleaning programs, and if that doesn't help, uninstall the DVBWorld app. and open up RegEdit and delete all the DVBWorld you can find (not at home, so can't tell you exacly where to look, but will be under the software branches) and reboot and reload the version that worked for you. Good luck, and if I have the time, might give the latest version a try tonight.

Sorry, haven't tried the latest version yet (and don't know if I want to after reading about your experience with it).

If you haven't done so yet, run one of the register cleaning programs, and if that doesn't help, uninstall the DVBWorld app. and open up RegEdit and delete all the DVBWorld you can find (not at home, so can't tell you exacly where to look, but will be under the software branches) and reboot and reload the version that worked for you. Good luck, and if I have the time, might give the latest version a try tonight.

Thanks, finally got an earlier driver installed and its working again:) Let us know if you try the new ones, I'm curious if its just my system or its the Dvbworld software causing the problems.

Thanks, finally got an earlier driver installed and its working again:) Let us know if you try the new ones, I'm curious if its just my system or its the Dvbworld software causing the problems.

Tried the latest DVBWorld (V. 3) and it it working here.
Have not tried it on a channel with a SR above 30000.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts