Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Who here uses thier Cell phone to set up DVR recordings ?

I am gettign ready to leave for vacation and went into my cell phone internet and when I go to m.directv.com, I get to the log in and place the info as soon as I hit enter, the page freezes up and makes the connection unusable.

Anyone else having trouble with it or just me ?

Who here uses thier Cell phone to set up DVR recordings ?

I am gettign ready to leave for vacation and went into my cell phone internet and when I go to m.directv.com, I get to the log in and place the info as soon as I hit enter, the page freezes up and makes the connection unusable.

Anyone else having trouble with it or just me ?

I'll have to try it that way & get back to you because I'm currently using Apple's DTV APP & it works flawlessly; girlfriend has the Droid & I've heard good things about that APP as well. I'll try it the old fashion way & get back to you later.

Jimbo... I have had limited luck using my Crackberry. My daughter's iPhone is awesome however. Those commercials (where the guy sets DVR while a bank is being robbed) are very misleading. If it's important... take your laptop.:cool:

When I have wifi available I use the Ipod Touch flawlessly but the Blackberry via browser stinks!

I had a Blackberry and used m.directv.com. Never had it fail, however the actual phone apps are much better. I have a Itouch that has the app and used to use all the time over my Blackberry. I just moved to a Droid a month ago and now use it over the browser. My best guess is the Itouch and Android app are the identical.

Jimbo... I have had limited luck using my Crackberry. My daughter's iPhone is awesome however. Those commercials (where the guy sets DVR while a bank is being robbed) are very misleading. If it's important... take your laptop.:cool:

Thanks guys.

I do have my laptop, but not always around.....

I don't have a Smart Phone, I have a Samsung Exclaim.
It does get the internet though and when I go to D* page ... directv.com or m.directv I get an error or am unable to log in.
When I went to log in it made the phone freeze up.

m.directv.com works fine on my windows mobile 6.5 touch pro 2.

Even though it is kinda clunky at times, it is fast. Sometimes I use m.directv.com on my web browser instead of the regular directv site, works great to do a real quick search or recording.

I use m.directv.com on my blackberry, works fine. The only problem I had the first time is that I have two DVRs in my living room and they were both marked living room. I had to go to the D* website and changed my HR to family room.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts