Early subscriber STB replacement

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ilya said:
See Read Me First - Everything you want to know about VOOM thread.

Anything specific you are looking for?

Can you use the Y,Pb,Pr and the Svideo outputs simultaneously ?
How about the audio optical can you use the fiber & RCA connections at the same time ?

reason why I have a mitsubishi 65" ws-65819 connected to my Bose lifestyle 35 in my living room & I have a NEC MT1035 projector in my garage (other side of wall) with a older jBL sorround syste & I need to be able to use all four outputs simultaneously.

Not sure about the SVideo and Y, Pb, Pr simultaneously but Optical and RCA analog...yes, That's the way I have it, optical to Yamaha receiver and RCA to TV.

Yes, to the best of my knowledge, ALL video and audio outputs on the STB are active at the same time!

Yes

All outputs are active simultaniuosly so you can connect PVR's and muiltple devices.

Bill

Yes

Snipr4x4 said:
Can anyone verify that All video outputs are active simultaneous ?

If you read my post above they are ALL active. I am using them all at the same time.

Bill

dledeaux said:
I'm still curious what the USB port is for ... I think I'm going to try hooking something up to it and see what happens ... :p

Well, I hooked up a digital camera and nothing happened. I was looking for my USB memory stick but I couldn't find it. I thought maybe there would be a hidden menu for accessing a usb disk so I started punching in codes at the installation screen. I stumbled upon 977 and 966. 977 seems to bring up a diagnostic screen. There are 4 screens. Some of the information I recognize, others I'm sure are just registers in memory. 966 brought up a screen for going into a demo mode. I didn't actually try it, but it sounded interesting. Couldn't get any other magic codes to work though.

dledeaux said:
Well, I hooked up a digital camera and nothing happened. I was looking for my USB memory stick but I couldn't find it. I thought maybe there would be a hidden menu for accessing a usb disk so I started punching in codes at the installation screen. I stumbled upon 977 and 966. 977 seems to bring up a diagnostic screen. There are 4 screens. Some of the information I recognize, others I'm sure are just registers in memory. 966 brought up a screen for going into a demo mode. I didn't actually try it, but it sounded interesting. Couldn't get any other magic codes to work though.

see this thread

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=4459&highlight=undocumented

My installer left my old receiver with me. It had a FedEx paper with it that has the return address info typed on it. It is NOT a prepaid label. I ask him if I was responsible for sending it back and he said he didn't know.

What's the story with your swap out? Did you have to send your old one back or did your installer take it with him?

Rick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)