CONTEST!! Enter to Win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite - Ends 4/8/2019

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Here is your chance to win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite including Free Shipping to US, Canada, VI and PR! $210+ value! The first 64 bit Dual Core ARM processor with accurate and FAST hardware blindscan, ACM/VCM, 4 slot multi-boot and vivid UHD 4K output or down conversion for legacy TVs.

atsb00000.jpg

What better way to celebrate the best and most powerful hobbyist receiver currently available and the release of The North America Project Engima2 SatDreamGR operating system image. The TNAP image has been specifically developed for easy learning and operation by North American satellite hobbyists. Did you think that E2 receivers were too difficult to operate or hard to program? Not anymore! The North America Project image is simple to program and is a perfect introduction for your first Enigma2 satellite receiver.

1017390830.jpg

How to Win: Reply to this thread and with " I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image". Feel free to tell us why you want try this revolutionary receiver and operating system.

Small print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 4/8/2019. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on April 9, 2019 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US, Canada, VI or PR. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after April 8th to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

I won't enter this one, (so don't pick me just because of this post) so somebody without one of these GREAT receivers has a chance to win one of their own!

Good luck, everybody!

P.S. This is an INCREDIBLE receiver, from a great supporter of FTA in the USA. Thanks, Brian!

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image

I've been running E2 images on my Azbox MiniMe for about five years. Have always liked trying new images. Still running Openatv 4.2 and 6.0 test image from Dazilrich.

The biggest gripe I have is the satfinder app. It takes me about 12 minutes just to find if I can get a signal on a posted feed. It hangs after every digit input for parameters. The blindscan plugin by EB works about 60 percent finding transponders and is slow on this box. The bigger Me works better according to others.

Azbox is hardly supported now, and I would like to try Openvix and OpenPli as well as satdreamGr.
The Mio sounds like it has all the horsepower and specs to be a great Fta box. Seems like an Fta dream box for hobbyists.

Catamount

Reactions: Titanium
I just got one and set it up :) The EPG for the local channels caught my wife's attention and she actually wants to use this. She has been using it the last few nights and I think I need one for her setup to replace the microHD. I like the fact that the USB ATSC tiuner for XBox One plugs right into this box.

I'd like to win because I've heard a lot of good things about this receiver and it's one that can be worked on, not closed source.

Thanks for the contest, Brian!!!

I currently use a "regular" receiver and would love to move to the next level, be able to get HEVC and 4K channels, maybe some 16apsk if I'm lucky. And love the concept of a customizable receiver, the convergence of a set top box with a computer. The possibility of adding an ATSC dongle is also a big plus. I've been looking at the 4K receivers for a while and this one seems to be the champion we had all been waiting for!

Thanks for doing this Brian!

I would love to win one of these. It is awesome that you are making the updates to channels easier for all of us.

Thank you for your efforts on this!

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image. It sounds like this has exciting technology to get back into the FTA game.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image". I have no to very little idea how this reciever works i prefer amiko so. Hey I'll give it a shot.

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image because my equipment is ancient and this would be the perfect upgrade!

Status
Please reply by conversation.