CONTEST!! Enter to Win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite - Ends 4/8/2019

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
but would like to hear from others on how well the antenna OTA software is? is the epg (does it have an EPG) just ripped from the TV signal or some type of xml file scanning the internet?
Can more than one usb tuner be plugged in at a time?

I know SatDreamGR with the GlamourAura skin can support at least 24 (with latest GA skin) usb tuners at a time. Of course, that means you'd have to use a large powered hub device to feed that many.
Guys, while very valid questions, lets keep discussion about this receiver is another thread. :)

Here is your chance to win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite including Free Shipping to US, Canada, VI and PR! $210+ value! The first 64 bit Dual Core ARM processor with accurate and FAST hardware blindscan, ACM/VCM, 4 slot multi-boot and vivid UHD 4K output or down conversion for legacy TVs.

atsb00000.jpg

What better way to celebrate the best and most powerful hobbyist receiver currently available and the release of The North America Project Engima2 SatDreamGR operating system image. The TNAP image has been specifically developed for easy learning and operation by North American satellite hobbyists. Did you think that E2 receivers were too difficult to operate or hard to program? Not anymore! The North America Project image is simple to program and is a perfect introduction for your first Enigma2 satellite receiver.

1017390830.jpg

How to Win: Reply to this thread and with " I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image". Feel free to tell us why you want try this revolutionary receiver and operating system.

Small print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 4/8/2019. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on April 9, 2019 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US, Canada, VI or PR. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after April 8th to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved
I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image

Reactions: Titanium
I would love to win it. Have a Octagon Sf4008, but it stumbles on high bitrate feeds something fierce. Also I said screw it and started taking some trees down today, cleared alot of little ones and dropped a hundred foot oak. Soon I will have more than a window to look through.

I would love to win it. Have a Octagon Sf4008, but it stumbles on high bitrate feeds something fierce. Also I said screw it and started taking some trees down today, cleared alot of little ones and dropped a hundred foot oak. Soon I will have more than a window to look through.
You should enter if you would like to win! :)

Reactions: Magic Static
" I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image".

I would like to keep this great hobby fresh with something new. This receiver would let me do that from top to bottom.

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image! I have one but want to get one as a gift to my friend Pakalolo.

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image. The AZBox Me needs a replacement.

I want to win an Edision OS Mio 4k with The North America Project image.

I have been looking for a new receiver that is better quality than a lot of the cheap ones sold on a well known auction site...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)