CONTEST!! Enter to Win an Edision OS Mio 4K from Titanium Satellite - Ends 4/8/2019

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Congratulations MosFET77. You won an excellent receiver and support, but don't forget to come back here and claim it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Titanium
Well, I don't recall this happening before, but the prize was not claimed during the past 10 days and I have drawn a new contest winner.

Congratulations to Psikic! You have won the Edision OS Mio 4k with The North American Project image operating system and free shipping!

Thank you again to everyone who entered and especially to the members who regularly check in and contribute to this great hobbyist community!

Psikic has 10 days to claim the OS Mio 4k by replying to this thread. If the prize is not claimed by midnight, April 29th, 2019, another winner will be selected from these entries.

Reactions: k.r. and Psikic
Well, it did happen once before. That's how I got my red Amiko A3 from your contest about 5 or so years ago.

Congrats Psikic!

Best receiver I've ever had, and I'm sure you will enjoy it also.

Reactions: Titanium
Wow! I can't believe it! This is just what I need to jump start myself back into this hobby! I haven't been here much for the past year or so after the birth of our twins, and now with kids I haven't had really a budget at all for satellite gear. I've needed a new receiver for a long time. This will be great! Thank you Brian and to everyone at SatelliteGuys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts