Enter to win: Sadoun Powertech DG380 HH Motor - End 2/28/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
dg380

last summer i called sadoun brother bill to in stall fta with dg 380 good investment did a good job to

A motor is always a Good Option, and once you get one, you'll want one on all your dishes. It will allow you to move to another Satellite with ease, without having to get your wrenches and going out in the dark or rain or cold or heat or snow or sleet or whatever conditions to re-point your dish, if you want to catch that all important Game, that happens to be on a different Satellite than your Fixed Dish is pointing at. And if you have ever had to look for that game, you know exactly what I mean.

Diversity Reception!

Keep a fixed dish for the important gotta-have everyday feed(s) - and that motorized baby for exploration!

Motor for good use

So I can put it on my other motor and cover 360 view of the sky. LOL

Later,

Josh

Why is it a good idea to only have one dish on a motor? Duh so i dont have to go outside when its too hot or cold to move it. Next thing Sadoun needs is a motorized fridge/cooler so i never have to get up!

Great motor for heavier dishes such as the Fortec 1.2 meter dish. I know, I have installed them. Setup is easy, tracking is easy. motor is tight that is no slop, and they just plain work well. Now if I had a DG 380 for my own dish. Oh yes, if you are looking for a dish that works well on weak transponders or one that looks like a commercial dish try the Fortec 1.2m from Sadoun.

My dish is setup near the sidewalk where many people walk by in our tourist town. With a motor I can have the dish "follow" them as they walk by to freak them out.

H to H motors make FTA life a lot easier, without one you are always missing something unless you have a yard full of dishes. They are easy to set up, automatically adjust skew polarity, and can save some $$ in feedline and extra LNBs. Only drawback is wait time when switching sats; but it is a lot faster than running outside with the tools to do it manually!
Great contest Sadoun!
-C

Having owned motors almost all my FTA life, not having one is like not having an LNB. You can go from satellite to satellite with a push of a button.

Plus it plain looks cool moving back and fourth. :D

Thanks Sadoun for the contest!:up

Ah, cuz I don't have one?

Attachments

• HPIM0455.JPG
    HPIM0455.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 114
Having a motorized system is great. You can scare the neighbors when they are outside, they hear a noise and see your dish moving across the arc. They think its going wacko! :D

Using an HH motor is the best way to scan the arc. Automatic Zero Backlash (Slack) Adjustment sounds like a great feature.

Maybe with a dg380 I can still turn my dish when the temp goes below 10 deg. F :)

SatelliteGuys have always been helpfull to me. In fact without this site, I would've gave up on my satellite dish installation and hired a professional and spent $$$. However reading and learning from many posts helped me install and get my FTA system ready. It is great to know and rely on this site because this is the best and only true FTA site on the web. Usually other sites are full of hackers and illegal activities but I feel safe and great with SatelliteGuys. Also Sadoun is a great great online FTA store. Me and my friends always use their site for FTA equipment, new dishes and receivers. They have great support, great prices and fast fast shipping. LONG LIVE FTA!

A motorized dish is excellent for getting all the satellites on the arc. And if you like tinkering, it will give you a lot of opportunity for that as you always need to adjust. :) My sg2100 is good, but it is a little loose - ie coming from one side of the arc to a satellite will be a different position than coming from the other side of the arc to that same satellite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)