Enter to win: Sadoun Powertech DG380 HH Motor - End 2/28/09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Have to pretty much agree and ditto what everyone else has said. 1 motor = 1 dish. No need to look like a cable/radio/tv station is located at your house with many dishes planted everywhere.

Since my old von weise acutator is starting to go 'hay-wire' and keeps losing it's sat. position memory, I really need a new alternative to moving my ku dish!!

I discovered the hobby of FTA about 2 years ago and everything I know about it was learned in the forums of this website. That's how I know that without an HH motor I'd have mutiple dishes in my yard pointing in all directions. An HH motor is a must have!

I really need better hardware to secure the mount for my 1 meter dish, and this motor would certainly improve my mount and also add more satellites.

This is one thing I want to do in the Spring

Count me in !!!

Once it starts to get warm, I want to setup my first dish that moves.

Currently I have 3 fixed dished and I want to convert one to have a motor.

:up Thanks for doing this contest !!! :up

It's good to have a motorized dish so if a channel you watch alot changes to another sat you don't need to go outside and reaim your dish to get it again. All you need to do is use your receivers remote to get it back. It also makes feed hunting alot more successful.

Fo me its a good idea to have this HH motor because I don't have to be climbing in my roof and moving from galaxy18 and Hispasat 30 doing it manually and with this motor I will work just fine! :)

The motor is great because it is much easier to push a button on the remote than it is to go out and push the dish. And watching it track the arc is a thing of beauty and kind of amazing. It also has that feel of an old OTA system with a rotor.

Thanks for the fun contest and your support of the hobby!

• Must be at least 21 years of age to enter
  • One entry per family/residence for each item
  • Multiple submissions automatically disqualified
  • Officers and employees, including their relatives, of Sadoun Satellite Sales are not eligible for entry.
  • Deadline: End of the month - by mid-night.
  • Entrants agree by act of registration to permit their name to be posted on this site if they are chosen as the winner.
  • Winning entry selected at random. Odds of winning varies depending upon number of entries. This is a free drawing. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
  • Winner notified via email. Winner must reply within 48 hours. Make sure your email is correct. If a selected winner is ineligible, fails to claim a prize no alternate winner will be selected.
  • Incomplete entries or entries with errors will not be processed. Entries submitted after deadline will be disqualified.
I feel the best reason for a horizon to horizon mount system is to reduce the number of dishes mounted on or around your house, and keep your neighbours happy.

This HH moter would be great for getting those sports feeds on random sats. I don't have enough real estate to put enough dedicated dished up for that!

Its a good idea to use a hh motor because it allows you to get more free fta channels.

This motor would be great, I'm getting really tired of weedeating around the dish farm!

Good Luck All!

Buzz263

The reason I want a motor is so I can check out signals on dishes that I do not want ready at all times, at all receivers in all rooms. That way I could keep the programs that have been accepted by the center on the system, and those stations that have not been accepted off of it. I use Sadoun or primestar dual LNBFs on most all my dishes. This will be a great addition.

it Would be an exelent dish for my 1.2 meter fortecstar, it needs a "Better built" like the dg-380.Thanks.

Get a perfectly plumb pole, and then carefully adjust for your true south satellite, find a sat on the far end (or as far as you can) and make micro adjustments from there until you are tracking the arc.

Wholeshoe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)