Favorite fast food place?

A Sonic opened in my area a couple weeks ago but I wasn't too impressed with the sonic burger.

My favorite is Mcdonalds.

+1... I know they are the worst quality and least healthy (tons of sodium), but I have a soft spot for McDonalds and if I knew I was gonna die in a month, I'd eat there for breakfast lunch and dinner. :eek:

Also like the NE Ohio BBQ chain, Whitmores. Wing Dings & Fries with sauce on everything.... :hungry:

I like IHOP for breakfast. The original pancake house is good and so is Crackel Barrell for breakfast and lunch

At the bottom would be Captian D's, Long Johns. Does ANYONE eat fast food seafood?????

Hey! Long John Silvers is my personal favorite. Gotta love deep fried clams.

Fazolli's is up there, too. Five Guys is probably the best burger around here. Penn Station for a sub.

My regular lunch spot at work is Great Steak and Potato. Unfortunately, you don't see them outside of malls.

My least favorite: Sonic. Namely because they advertise constantly on Dish, but there are none around here. Heck, I don't think I've ever seen one anywhere I've been.

My least favorite: Sonic. Namely because they advertise constantly on Dish, but there are none around here. Heck, I don't think I've ever seen one anywhere I've been.

One just opened in Streetsboro....I tried it last time I drove out to Kent.....just so-so...nothing special.

They're coming your way.... In a few months, we'll have probably a half-dozen or so in the greater Dayton area.

Skihi said:
just so-so...nothing special
We had it once and I wasn't impressed at all. The burger seemed no different than a Burger King burger (which I don't care for). We'll try it again just in case it was a fluke.

Hey! Long John Silvers is my personal favorite. Gotta love deep fried clams.

Fazolli's is up there, too. Five Guys is probably the best burger around here. Penn Station for a sub.

My regular lunch spot at work is Great Steak and Potato. Unfortunately, you don't see them outside of malls.

I've never seen a Sonic around these parts either. Down South, they're all over the place.

Sonic has a "happy hour" everyday, 2PM-4PM. Half price drinks! That rocks when you are picking up for the whole family.

Well, Streetsboro is closer than I thought, but still a ways away for this westsider. But at least, after buying tons of ad time on a national medium, they are trying to become national. I'll have to give it a try if I'm in the neighborhood, though it doesn't sound like I should expect much.

I loved Boston Market until McDonalds sold it off. Once that happened they tried to go chipolte which was very bad IMO. Now they have gone back to the old menu but I've gone about five times at different times of the evening and walked out the store when they said they had no sirloin left. The sides aren't that good anymore and they got rid of the good online coupons which make them the same cost as a real one pound prime rib dinner at Sam Seltzers not counting tip of course. I'm basing the cost on the 8oz boston market roasted sirloin. The value isn't present anymore assuming they ever had it ready. Also the one time they had it ready it was so well done it was as close to burnt without being burnt.

I love Wendy's and Arbys the most though and oh Subway and Quizno's too.

Oh, I forgot In-N-Out Burger. Those are delicious. They have a very small menu, just a couple of items, and they do it VERY well. Pretty much everything is fresh. They cut the fries from whole potatoes just before cooking, the meat isn't frozen, and the bread is fresh.

Five Guys Burgers. the burgers are excellent. they cook everything with peanut oil. fresh ingredients always. :hungry:

Fuddruckers.....too bad there are none even close to me.

As for where I live. I would have to say Skyline Chili and Subway.

Both times I ate at a local Fuddruckers I became quite ill, so I'll never go there again. If I ever must, I'll get a steak instead of hamburger. Less likely to be contaminated.

Nice thing about Five Guys is, the free peanuts in the shell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts