Food Network now on channel 616 and Channel 700

Thanks, that helped to recieve a new software, but did not help to get food !
Now, I get this massage...please make sure acces cart insert corectly...
I called Voom they try to do everything...still same thing ! They took my UA number from back the box and told me that technishian will call me back within next 24 hours..
Thanks for all your help !

I still have the old software. Current software version: V00.01.20, Hal version: 00.06.20, I am getting the Foodnetwork channel.

Just forced the new software, worked great. Food channel is not working.

Trying on the other box now.

Yesterday, Food did not showed up for me. A hard reset (front button) took care of it. So, those of you having problem may try a hard reset, even on top of the automatic reset when the software upgrade finishes.

Walter L. said:
Yesterday, Food did not showed up for me. A hard reset (front button) took care of it. So, those of you having problem may try a hard reset, even on top of the automatic reset when the software upgrade finishes.
will try that :cool:

Yes Food!!!

The one Channel I had on E* that I really missed.. IRON CHHHHEFFFFF!! LOL That show rocks! squzi san....... lol

vytaurass said:
Thanks, that helped to recieve a new software, but did not help to get food !
Now, I get this massage...please make sure acces cart insert corectly...
I called Voom they try to do everything...still same thing ! They took my UA number from back the box and told me that technishian will call me back within next 24 hours..
Thanks for all your help !
I want one of those boxes even with the quirks it would still work for me :rolleyes:

vytaurass:

I had to call Voom and get them to uninstall all my equipment and than have them reactivate all the equipment. Now all is working fine for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)