Fox Blocks Millions of DISH Customers

I was going to say this may be a time DISH blinked. But reading the tea leaves it may have been FOX.
1. There was a lot of negative feedback when the NFLN did not carry the game after it being pulled by FOX. Remember incredibly that was for everyone not just DISH customers.

2. Advertising for the games is of course wildly expensive and the locals depend heavily on that money. Even if they are owned by FOX in this case that's alot of money.

3. DISH giving away Red Zone.

So I am going to call this one a draw, and say they both made some concessions. It's no coincidence it was settled just before the games today.

All this gnashing of teeth for a dispute that lasted about 10 days.:biggrin. I missed one show (911) and was able to watch the NFL via OTA last Sunday.:amen
I missed a couple of NASCAR Race Hub programs and got the NHRA drag race with a trail YouTube TV app. So wasn't too bad for me.

I was going to say this may be a time DISH blinked. But reading the tea leaves it may have been FOX.
1. There was a lot of negative feedback when the NFLN did not carry the game after it being pulled by FOX. Remember incredibly that was for everyone not just DISH customers.

2. Advertising for the games is of course wildly expensive and the locals depend heavily on that money. Even if they are owned by FOX in this case that's alot of money.

3. DISH giving away Red Zone.

So I am going to call this one a draw, and say they both made some concessions. It's no coincidence it was settled just before the games today.
How many people watch the games one NFLN vs Fox? I assume the simulcast ratings were always bigger on the network.

It's no coincidence it was settled just before the games today.
I said this after our local Meredith dispute ended and I'll say it again now that our local Fox dispute has ended...the power of the NFL :biggrin

P.S. And we finally won a game today, too!

Picture 14.jpg

Reactions: charlesrshell
Are all the channels in the Multi-Sport Pack considered the Regional Sports Network channels? I have the Americas Top 250 Package but not the Multi-Sport Pack. Is there a quick way to see what additional channels I would get if I had the Multi-Sport Pack?
Multi-Sport Pack | Sports Channels | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support
Same situation for me. As far as I can tell you get NFL Redzone and MLB Strikezone. I think I already have the rest of the channels in the multi-sport pack.