G10 Issues?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Traxis DBS 3500!

Very much the same signal I had as reported in this thread, during the recent wet weather!

I just swung my BUD over to 121. DN has 11720 v back in operation again :-(

Right now i have heavy thunderstorms rolling thru, I will check when i have clear skies again.

k, on my p* dish with the satworks i am getting 36-39%. On the 10' BUD with the Pansat 2700a I am getting around 45-50%. This is significantly lower than what I had last week. We still do have some clouds, so it is possible that is affecting signal.

Currently (3:04 PST) 11720 is running 68-70 sig quality on traxis 3500. Coship 2300b gives quality reading of 98 but it just about always reads as pegged on everything. Both receivers are getting the signal from 1M channel master with kul2 lnbf.

my KUSat shows 98 quality (normal) but the Pansat is at a 32 with spikes to 40 or so. This is with a 36" dish

Its hard to know where their differences may be (channelmaster is only about 4 inches larger). Not only are various brand receivers signal meters all over the map but even dishes seem to vary. In my case on c band (G4) my 11 ft aluminum with 13 degree lnb is usually 6-8 pts lower in quality using the traxis than the same signal through my 10 ft mesh with 17 degree lnb with the same receiver. Go figure.

I'm getting around 62-63% quality on my Coolsat 5000 and Fortec FC90. Nothing is watchable on that transponder. :(

I motored over to 121W and sure enough 95% quality.

I'm at 43.5N, 78.7W.

Everything seems to be ok now (1045 pm). I am not sure when, but I know it was all good a 8pm also. WNGS and the others are back to 33-40% on my 31" dish. Thanks for all the reports!

back here too but only a 50 max on the 36"
11800 is at 80
12104 & 12114 are almost pegging the meter

The higher TP's give me 53-66%, and then the hgihest ones (the educational, etc are usually 80-88%. White Springs is usually 60-66% on IA7 :)

The last few days I can't get a signal on G10ku, freq 11720....no signal, 0%. some of the others 11800 and a few others come in around 70% quality. I have moved the dish both ways with no luck. Was not bothered to bad until tonight since the Phillies play on WNGS in about 3 hours. I can't find it , but thought in previous discussions that these channels were also on the c-band somewhere. I have 10' c/ku BUD with traxis 2500. Am I correct in thinking WGNS, Retro/Tube and others are somewhere on C band or am I wrong. If I am correct...could someone tell me where it is? Thank you for your assistance.

DANG YOU DISH NOTWORK

I just checked Lyngsat and Dish put Wausau, WI locals on that TP from hell (11724 V 20000)

Hey Dish...moves the locals to 110 and leave TP1 open :D:D

Iceberg said:
DANG YOU DISH NOTWORK

I just checked Lyngsat and Dish put Wausau, WI locals on that TP from hell (11724 V 20000)

Hey Dish...moves the locals to 110 and leave TP1 open :D:D

Would be NICE!

My SQ any time after seven/eight at night is still down, but does seem a bit better. The SQ use to be in the high 40's, and is now in the mid to low 30's. The picture is still fine at this SQ. It is during the day that it drops to the teens, which causes picture break-up. On some of the weaker transponders (and especially 11720) I always get a daytime drop of up to 15 percent. So, a drop when the SQ was in the high 40's at night, down 10 to 15 percent in the day, still had it in the low 30's range (meaning no picture break-up). Now, the drop means big time picture break-up during the day.

iafirebuff said:
I am not having any problems at all for the past couple of days. Does this problem come and go?

usually not. Once you have a picture you should be fine. But it just sucks because we did have a higher signal quality on the TP unitl a couple days ago (when Dish had nothing on the transponder at 121)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)