Gameplan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is Gameplan like ST and in order to view games in HD you have to get something similar to SuperFan or you get it all in one package

HHHMMMMMM that sucks

Does anyone know if Driectv usually unblock RSN for games on Gameplan. I subscribed this year and was going to live with the no HD. Although I decided to check the RSN'S for Florida and Troy which is on FSN Det. In HD. I hope this is common and not a fluke. Couldn't find wake and Stanford oe Pitt and Buffalo in HD

No, you must watch game plan games on those channels only if your outside the market for the rsn that is carrying the game. A few games due come through, but never does a sec or acc one that is in the package. Even sec and acc games on rsn's that are not in package don't even come through. This doesn't change just because a game is live or tape delayed. As long as this package is limited by espn's ability to only send a certain number of signals at one time out of their Charlotte espn+ facility and is affected by the fact most cable companies and even satellite companies don't have much bandwith, if any free, to handle more hd sports. HD would have to be part of the contract as well.

I cancelled GP for the 1st time this season to save some $$'s.

I'm getting the Fla game in Dallas on several out-mkt RSN's, It's not on my region's RSN (FSSW). It's showing the Iowa gm. Just fyi.

This season, I'm keeping track of any games exclusive to GP that I'll miss compared to previous years. During the past several years, I haven't utilized GP much and since they're not in HD (so far?) that, with my desire to reduce my overall DTV bill, that was enough for me to cancel.

I'll probably miss 2-3 "reverse-mirror" games this season without GP but I was able to watch the games I wanted during last week's 3:30ET ABC/ESPN lineup.

I checked in on the Gameplan PPV ... wow! $24 per game!!!

That's an extremely high number considering that to purchase every game for the entire season for $135. Given that there are approximately 150 games, you pay 90 cents per game in the package.

I know they would never offer a single game for 90 cents, as there are special order costs. But even $10 would be a tidy profit.

If you have the Sportspack most of GP's games can be found there even if you are outside of the area. The only reason I buy GP is to get the out of region ABC games as almost every other game that is on GP (other than regional PPV's) can be found elsewhere. The only game so far today that wasn't on one of my regionals has been the Wake/Stanford game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)