General Sports Trivia

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Pete Maravich has to be one of them. I'm sure some of the others may have been 1 and out players.

Add Oscar Robertson to the Pete Maravich as listed above. I think they are all.

Correct. Oscar Robertson did it first with an average of 33.8 points per game over three years at Cincinnati, and Pete Maravich with an average of 44.2 over three years at LSU. And both players did it without a shot clock and three point line - pretty impressive.

Next...

Since 1985, and the inception of the NBA Draft lottery, can you name the 9 separate occasions, a school has had two or more players selected in the same lottery (the number of lottery teams has changed over this time period due to expansion).

Please provide the respective years, the schools, the names of the players drafted and the NBA teams that drafted them.

WOW!

This is just a guess.

1985 - Kentucky - Sam Bowie & Melvin Terpin

Since 1985, and the inception of the NBA Draft lottery, can you name the 9 separate occasions, a school has had two or more players selected in the same lottery (the number of lottery teams has changed over this time period due to expansion).

Please provide the respective years, the schools, the names of the players drafted and the NBA teams that drafted them.

WOW!

1. Greg Oden, Ohio State, Portland
4. Mike Conley Jr., Ohio State, Memphis

3. Al Horford, Florida, Atlanta
7. Corey Brewer, Florida, Minnesota
9. Joakim Noah, Florida, Chicago

5. Shelden Williams, Duke, Atlanta
11. J.J. Redick, Duke, Orlando

8. Rudy Gay, Connecticut, Houston
12. Hilton Armstrong, Connecticut, NO/Okla. City

2. Marvin Williams, North Carolina, Atlanta
5. Raymond Felton, North Carolina, Charlotte
14. Rashad McCants, North Carolina, Minnesota
13. Sean May, North Carolina, Charlotte

2. Emeka Okafor, Connecticut, Charlotte
3. Ben Gordon, Connecticut, Chicago

7. Kirk Hinrich, Kansas, Chicago
12. Nick Collison, Kansas, Seattle

2. Jay Williams, Duke, Chicago
3. Mike Dunleavy, Duke, GoldenState

1. Elton Brand, Duke, Chicago
11. Trajan Langdon, Duke, Cleveland
13. Corey Maggette, Duke, Seattle

I think I got 2 of the teams- Santa Clara St., and Cleveland St. (The Mouse that roared!), maybe somebody else can fill in the remaining info; (everybody knows I'm too lazy to look it up!)

Cleveland St is not one of them.

Hampton over IowaState, 2001. Coppin State over South Carolina in 1997.Santa Clara over Arizona, 1993.Richmond over Syracuse, 1991.

Richmond is the first one and I remember that game.

Cleveland St is not one of them.

Hampton over IowaState, 2001. Coppin State over South Carolina in 1997.Santa Clara over Arizona, 1993.Richmond over Syracuse, 1991.

Richmond is the first one and I remember that game.

:hatsoff: Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner!

And thanks, for pointing out that Cleveland St. wasn't one of them. I am still angry they didn't perform better against Butler last night.

I guess the poster above me saw my post and then upated his post with all the answers.

I guess the poster above me saw my post and then upated his post with all the answers.

Hmmm. At the time of me recognizing Ramy as the winner, I didn't see Porter's answer. Strange. This is a close one to call. We may have to go to the Super Delegates for the final judgment........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)