Good deal NFL-ST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Question: I just signed up yesterday with the "choices xtra hd-dvr" package minus $21/mo for one year.

What exactly are they offering as I would love to get Sunday ticket with superfan.

Would it be cheaper/better to take the current fall deal and can I change one day later?

Thanks
Hmm, I do not know if they will let you change, but cant hurt to ask

Be careful that they are giving you the deal they say they are:

Just called in and asked about the buy ST and get free premier deal. CSR says yes, we can offer that to you. I asked her several times if that meant that all I would be paying for the next five months is the ST price and she agreed. I specifically asked her to see what my next months bill would be and she said 55.99 plus 5.00 for extra room and taxes, premeir programming package for free.

Look on my account and bill shows over $200: 109.99 premier + 55.99 ST + $10 HD + dvr, extra room, taxes etc.

Called back and new CSR says not possible, that deal is not available to you. Won't fix it and will report last CSR. I said that they should honor it and she said that they won't and the her supervisor couldn't either. I said at least put it back as it was and she transferred me .... to a fax machine noise.

I just wanted to vent here before I have to call back again, any advice?

Yes, you can change packages at any time. I just meant, I do not know if you can swap from one deal to another.
that's right. i think you can actually change your package once every 30 days or so. other providers make this a little more difficult for what ever reason

Question: I just signed up yesterday with the "choices xtra hd-dvr" package minus $21/mo for one year.

What exactly are they offering as I would love to get Sunday ticket with superfan.

Would it be cheaper/better to take the current fall deal and can I change one day later?

Thanks

Pay $59.99 for 5 months, get NFL ST and the Premier package free.

Add $16/mo for HD & DVR access. (although I think they may be doing free DVR for the 5 months).

After 5 months, you're regular price, no discount.

You'd have to choose if NFL & Premier for 5 months is better than $21 off / month for 12 months.

I don't want to change my package since I have the Total Choice plus.

Well I had cancelled NFL ST and Superfan since they wouldn't give me the deal (I posted on this a couple of pages back). This was about a week ago. I waited till just now and called. I got the regular CSR to give me 20 off per month on ST and free superfan. Now I will just check online tomorrow to make sure that's the case.

well, i had posted earlier that i got a decent deal on ST and SF. however, i called today and canceled it. call me a tree hugger, softie, liberal (which i'm not), or whatever but, the thought of vick being reinstated makes me sick to my stomach. so i'm speaking with my $.

it was a super hard thing to do because i love the package and the chance to watch my 9ers on a weekly basis.

i'm not trying to push my opinions onto anyone.

i also wanted to say that when i called to cancel they tried to give me even more of a discount which was tempting but, in the end i passed.

Well after about 5 calls i was finally able to atleast get superfan free. Not as good as some of the deals but better than nothing. 4 of the csr's wasn't going to give me anything off the sunday ticket and one was kinda rude, but the last csr was really nice and transferred me to retention. Now i get to watch all the browns gamesin hd. I hope they play better this season.

Just a note regarding Sunday Ticket, I recently got a "winback" letter from them and as part of the package they are giving the current Directv promo plus free Superfan

well, i had posted earlier that i got a decent deal on ST and SF. however, i called today and canceled it. call me a tree hugger, softie, liberal (which i'm not), or whatever but, the thought of vick being reinstated makes me sick to my stomach. so i'm speaking with my $.

it was a super hard thing to do because i love the package and the chance to watch my 9ers on a weekly basis.

i also wanted to say that when i called to cancel they tried to give me even more of a discount which was tempting but, in the end i passed.

We don't even know if VICK will get signed with a team yet and your turning off your ST ?

What happens if he signs with your 49'ers ???

6 year DTV customer
Premier Fall Special 4 out of 6 years (wasn't smart enough to call in and ask for year 2 and 3)
3 years in a row including this year as of today
So it can be done BUT it requires a "real-time" DISCONNECT and RECONNECT and a loss of any grandfathered status

Unless I come to believe that he is truly remorseful, I will not watch any game in which he is a participant. I don't think he understands how people with dogs feel about what he did. Dog fighting is illegal and he paid the price for that but torturing dogs is a whole different sick thing and he did it for fun.

Lets try to keep this thread on ST and deals only:up

I just want it to be informative for subs is all.

Actually he was only "Conditionally Reinstated".

By the 6th week the commish could review his status & keep him out for the rest of the year....doubtful but it is the case.

6 year DTV customer
Premier Fall Special 4 out of 6 years (wasn't smart enough to call in and ask for year 2 and 3)
3 years in a row including this year as of today
So it can be done BUT it requires a "real-time" DISCONNECT and RECONNECT and a loss of any grandfathered status
Can you expalin the real time disconnect & grandfather status please. PM if you need

Vick talk to the sports forum guys.

Grandfathered status is having an old package, like Total Choice instead of Choice ($3/mo cheaper, but no longer available).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)